Battlefield V

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Making it harder to get ammo sounds like some dumb shit.

Especially when your support is a worthless 0.4 KD asshole like this guy.

ED9813DA-3FF6-4685-9B0A-3782A6BE8D0F.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yep, most are worthless....and that is if you even see a support ever. (then lot of them run double damage gadgets.)

While I love support, has been my most played class.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Making it harder to get ammo sounds like some dumb shit.
This. Was already idiotic only having 3 magazines total per weapon at spawn.

Its just amazing how badly they fucked this series. Did any of the devs even play 1942 for at least a minute?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I doubt it. Like I've said before, they played PONG once in 1974 before going to drink beer and smash chicks.

That's where they get this entire spiel of, "I like games, I love games, I've always liked games." Yah, wooo-hooo. For maybe a half an hour played about 50 years ago.

But that's what it takes to be considered a gamer now a days. So, take that for what you will.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
I played support entirely over beta. No one in my squad ever ran out of amno.

• 1Solidarity

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
the beta was so meh. They seem to have gutted the BF series started with BF1. Where are my countless options, tons of vehicles and grand levels?

Think I might pass, and I'm a die hard BF fan =/

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Update on all the weapons, tanks, and planes in at launch. It looks like this is pre-American involvement because there doesn't seem to be any reference to American vehicles (ground or air) and only a couple weapons (Thompson, but no M1). So I am guessing the next DLC is American theater in Europe, then maybe Pacific? That makes this pretty ResidentSleeper to me. The best maps in BF1942 were the Pacific ones and not being able to fly around in a P-51 in the European theater = :(

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
First BF I think I’m passing on. Pretty sad.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Same thing that happened to the RTS one, and the MMO one?

The games industry seems to employ 99% idiots in the important places, maybe because noone that isn't involved in gaming seems to take it serious.

Genres and individual games both suffer from this, a lot. Mount & Blade bannerlord has been in dev time for 6? years, and still doesn't have an ETA. How the fuck is that even possible? You can't expect people to wait 10 years for a sequel.

Where is half-life 3? Were they afraid it wouldn't sell? Were they unable to write the story for it?

I can't imagine the lost income on that, and valve has the money to recruit whoever they want. Apparently they just recruited idiots and Gabe got rich enough not to give a fuck.

thanks god for indies putting out enough shit to keep my lesser amount of gameplay time filled for years

Cybsled

Same, and i’ve always enjoyed the BF games. Maybe I’ll revisit later when they add more content.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Some fuckstain hacked my Origin account like last year. And I went throught that fucking web site with a fine tooth comb and I have no way of contacting anyone to get it back. Had BF3, BF4, BF1, and other games on there. All fucking gone.

How can someone take your account in 2018 just by changing email on account without hacking the email itself? How is that even possible? I get notifications on all my other accounts if some shady shit is going on, On Origin? I looked back, and as far as I saw not one email warning me soem shit was going down. So someone just figured out my password, logged in and like steam circa 2004 changed my email on the account, lol.

3rd rate bullshit right there. Fuck EA, fuck Origin, and all them other assholes involved.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Some fuckstain hacked my Origin account like last year. And I went throught that fucking web site with a fine tooth comb and I have no way of contacting anyone to get it back. Had BF3, BF4, BF1, and other games on there. All fucking gone.

How can someone take your account in 2018 just by changing email on account without hacking the email itself? How is that even possible? I get notifications on all my other accounts if some shady shit is going on, On Origin? I looked back, and as far as I saw not one email warning me soem shit was going down. So someone just figured out my password, logged in and like steam circa 2004 changed my email on the account, lol.

3rd rate bullshit right there. Fuck EA, fuck Origin, and all them other assholes involved.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/n...d-account&isLoginForm=true&isContactForm=true

• 1Like

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I liked the BF5 gameplay personally. I hated the BF1 demo and still haven't bought it, so I might be on some kind of extended BF withdrawal and need some kind of new fix.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not having any US faction at launch is mindbogglingly stupid.

I really hope this game crash and burns hard, definitely will not be buying it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

I don't give a fuck about cyborg ladies. I give a fuck about this game not launching with Pacific stuff or American stuff. But it is pretty lol that he pooped in EA's cereal and then left.

• 1Like