Battlefield V

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ok, I've said fuck this game for a long time but that trailer was pretty funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That fucking Sturmgwehr at the end is going to be annoying as shit. It already takes about 30 rockets to kill it already.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Standard is on sale $30, on the fence. Apparently firestorm included so I wont be dicked over there unlike other dlc. But fuck if I'm spending $40 or whatever on discounted premium.

Hekotat

Standard is on sale $30, on the fence. Apparently firestorm included so I wont be dicked over there unlike other dlc. But fuck if I'm spending $40 or whatever on discounted premium.

At this point I don't know if I could recommend it. They still haven't done anything about hackers in the game and they are extremely blatant and it's really affecting what little of the community remains. As far as I know I don't think they've even acknowledged the hackers and they've just been running wild for a month or more now. This is why you need private servers with mods, because you sure as fuck know DICE/EA aren't going to hire enough people to do it.

The core gameplay is fun and the game requires team work to do well. Tanks and team balance are the only real problem to me currently and the need for new maps, however, with the amount of hackers I can't last more than 1 or 2 rounds these days. At least they added spectator mode to prove you're not raging for no reason.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I haven't seen any blatant hackers in weeks personally, idk why but even when I was seeing them it was only about as bad as BF1 for me. Idk if its because of game mode/time/etc I was playing or not.

The team balance is hilariously bad in this game. It was bad in BF1 but people could switch sides at least, in BF5 you can't switch sides and it will stack the already stacked team even more. I've had games where it was 20v10 and ended up being 30v12 in short order.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
At this point I don't know if I could recommend it. They still haven't done anything about hackers in the game and they are extremely blatant and it's really affecting what little of the community remains. As far as I know I don't think they've even acknowledged the hackers and they've just been running wild for a month or more now. This is why you need private servers with mods, because you sure as fuck know DICE/EA aren't going to hire enough people to do it.

The core gameplay is fun and the game requires team work to do well. Tanks and team balance are the only real problem to me currently and the need for new maps, however, with the amount of hackers I can't last more than 1 or 2 rounds these days. At least they added spectator mode to prove you're not raging for no reason.

Hackers are still around, entire game modes missing at launch but hey! At least we have character models no one asked for! GG DICE. I know I sound like am a salty fuck but I really wanted to love this game so badly. The engine looks beautiful, and movement has been smoother and more refined than ever. However, most of the maps they provided to show it off were piles of grey rubble from pre-destroyed environments, two snow levels (granted aurora borealis at night yada yada yada) and bland as fuck desert maps. Maybe my standards for the amount of content and the integrity of anti cheat systems is set invariably high?

Hekotat

They need to take 3rd person off of vehicles for this mode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Solo mode alone makes me way more interested in this than Apex Legends.

I do wish they kept classes, though.

Cybsled

You really can't with solo, because then it becomes a bitch fest of one class being OP for solo (ie, medic).