Battlefield V

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I wish that EA would get with the times. The people in the know already know that the BR scene if it at least isn't dead, isn't growing at leaps and bounds either. EA is just sitting there on the sidelines thinking that they can just rake in whatever money, without having to put in actual thought and effort.

Sorry EA, but free will always trump paid.

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
Back in the day I would kill for a WW2 game, I played this for two rounds and was less than impressed, pass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Played a couple myself, seems terribly bland

Pass unless they do something amazing between now and release

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You guys weren't kidding, it really sucks. It's going to fail hard because no one plays as a team in BF and they are going to force it. I even tried following people around and they still wouldn't revive you if you got downed.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The funny thing is these assholes could've raked in a metric fuck ton of easy cash if they had just ported BF1942 to this engine. Oh how I long for the days of Stalingrad and Bocage.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why does it not suprise me one of the more reviled posters in general is also the sole shitlord pretty much in here defending it lol.

"Reviled". Good god, get a fucking grip you petty fuck.

Anyways, like lower TTK, personally. I don't think it's groundbreaking by any means, but none of these big-name FPS series ever are, really.

I think the base gameplay improvements (lower TTK, limited 3D spotting, etc) make it slightly better than their other recent releases. Nothing extraordinary, but still solid.

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
After the starwars fiasco, its suprising theyre not on a tighter leash and forced to deliver a true, down to its roots, hardcore battlefield experience. Some fruity people still have way too much power in this company.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
After the starwars fiasco, its suprising theyre not on a tighter leash and forced to deliver a true, down to its roots, hardcore battlefield experience. Some fruity people still have way too much power in this company.
Yeah but someone has to teach little girls about the heroic sacrifices women could have been involved in if women were able to solve in ww2!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All you mother fuckers except Brahma Brahma and Soygen Soygen got fucking ***** ******* privilege!

Go ahead keep buying **** **** games even when it comes with ***** that you don’t have to pay for!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ROFL, fucking survey had more questions about my feelings and caring about other players than about the game. Spent like 5 pages on asking me about ranking up , then 2 pages of vague check the bubble feelings on the rest of the game. Fucking even suck at surveys..

bf5lol.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
/facepalm

I'm so glad I haven't opened up Origin in days. I wouldn't have turned on my Windows computer in days, but I need it to run BattleTech and a couple'a other games. That's about all that I use Windows for these days. Sad.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I don't see the problem, this is perfectly in line with Mass Effect 3.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Good god the tanks are horrible. Like they wouldnt be bad if the maps where basically world of tanks but theyre not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You guys weren't kidding, it really sucks. It's going to fail hard because no one plays as a team in BF and they are going to force it. I even tried following people around and they still wouldn't revive you if you got downed.

Really? Teamwork in Bad Company 2 (the best Battlefield ever) was always really good. Taking cover and people immediately drop medpacks and ammo packs and revive you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Really? Teamwork in Bad Company 2 (the best Battlefield ever) was always really good. Taking cover and people immediately drop medpacks and ammo packs and revive you.

I agree, but if you've played 4 or 1 it's aids if you don't have at least one other known player in your squad.