Battlefield V

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Operation Locker was a shit tier map, easily the worst map of BF4

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

So Pacific Theater confirmed this fall. They didn't show a lot, but they confirmed Iwo Jima and I recognized Guadalcanal.

One of the people mentioned "people going to Hawaii" as a joke, but I wonder if that means a Pearl Harbor map?

M1 and BAR were also shown.

This is what I was fucking waiting for.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Operation Locker was a shit tier map, easily the worst map of BF4
I farmed a lot of salt on that map using a shotgun though. The complaints about being wrecked in cqb by a cqb weapon were always delicious. And telling them they could equip one never failed to restart the sodium conveyors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
So BigDirty BigDirty convinced me to re install this game. Shotguns feel better and the new map is fairly good, I really just want the Pacific theater already and possible a mode where people cant be revived from headshots.

• 1Truth!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So Pacific Theater confirmed this fall. They didn't show a lot, but they confirmed Iwo Jima and I recognized Guadalcanal.

One of the people mentioned "people going to Hawaii" as a joke, but I wonder if that means a Pearl Harbor map?

M1 and BAR were also shown.

This is what I was fucking waiting for.
Remember when 1942 had that day one and even had naval combat?

• 1Solidarity

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Well, it had naval combat until some troll drove the ships off the map/grounded them

The more battlefields that release, the more I miss 1942 and other early Battlefield games. Was epic feeling waiting for that plane on a carrier as it's being bombarded by other planes/torpedoes. Right as your plane spawns the carrier starts sinking and you try to take off with enough runway still above water. Glad i haven't spent money on V.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Is this worth getting yet?

Honestly, I would wait and save the hard drive space until the fall when the Pacific Theater releases with more Iconic weapons, and hopefully a better opportunity to show off larger range of dynamic colors with the tropical flora. Gunplay feels solid for the most part and spotting spam has been taken care of due to some game mechanic tweaks. Explosives have been toned down from BF1. Although these newest patch notes suggest a myriad of bug fixes, (Patch Notes), you may be looking for more content.

Cybsled

That’s pretty low. I doubt it would go much lower outside desperation fire sales

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The game is pretty unplayable right now with the shuttering, processing lag, and outright lockups.

They need to fix this shit.