Battlefield V

faille

Molten Core Raider
Enjoyed the new maps for the most part but unfortunately BFV locks my computer up so I need to reboot after anywhere from 5 to 20 min of play. Can't work out the cause but makes the game unplayable :(

faille

Molten Core Raider
Try disabling any overlays you have running including origin overlay.
cheers, tried that and reinstalling drivers and the game etc etc. nothing seems to help. pretty annoying. No other games seem to cause it

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
cheers, tried that and reinstalling drivers and the game etc etc. nothing seems to help. pretty annoying. No other games seem to cause it

Turn off future frame rendering.

(You owe me 6 beers)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Future Frame Rendering and DX12 could be a culprit if you have them enabled.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Man, support sucks balls now after the nerfs. They didn't need to nerf the run n gun weapons.

The type 100 can eat a bag of dicks.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Man, support sucks balls now after the nerfs. They didn't need to nerf the run n gun weapons.

The type 100 can eat a bag of dicks.

Wait what!?!?

I just reinstalled the game to try out the new stuff but if they nerfed support to shit than fuck it

• 1Like

Hekotat

Wait what!?!?

I just reinstalled the game to try out the new stuff but if they nerfed support to shit than fuck it

If you're a prob gamer you'll do fine. I believe they needed it mo the ago.

You're not going to outgun anyone in a head 2 head fight. Unless you're a headshot master.

Hekotat

The hacking is insane right now, I've spent the entire evening recording blatant hackers and uploading videos. EA/DICE have to be the most incompetent companies on the planet.

• 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So DICE forgot to change the damage model for the MG42 when you spec into the high velocity rounds option of the spec tree.

Hekotat

DICE also still has a hardon for fast TTK vs vehicles, which makes it even worse

Tanks were already really strong if you weren't retarded, now they've buffed them. We'd have 2 people empty all their AT resources on a take and it still live through it all and kill us.

Cybsled

Planes are too easy to kill, though. Fliestgiter or whatever that 1 shot anti air rocket is.

Hekotat

Planes are too easy to kill, though. Fliestgiter or whatever that 1 shot anti air rocket is.

I think the flieger was a good addition and hoped for something similar with TNT for tanks, if planes got too close they got shit on. Good pilots still raped us constantly by staying high in the air. There should have been consequences for getting sub 100ft off the ground. I'm sad to see it get a nerf, vehicles shouldn't be invulnerable chariots of death.