BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

refugeemaxxin

Golden Knight of the Realm
What happened guys? Believe it or not I have been working two jobs and I just got home to see if someone had made a thread in the mma section for that incredible fight night we had tonight and I got a blank white screen. Is misc down again?

I read that like you're a 12 year old boy walking in on your mom's gang bang with all your friends standing in line waiting to be tagged in waiting for your PE coach to blow his whistle everytime your dad pokes his butthole with his index finger whenever your mom has an orgasm.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
joes-apartment-cockroach.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I read that like you're a 12 year old boy walking in on your mom's gang bang with all your friends standing in line waiting to be tagged in waiting for your PE coach to blow his whistle everytime your dad pokes his butthole with his index finger whenever your mom has an orgasm.

Season 4 of Stranger things sounds weird as hell.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Is bohdy coming back to enlighten us with his wisdom?

• 1Barf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Just in case you guys were not aware, the Screenshots subsection, which includes Screenshots, Retard Rickshaw, and Apr0n Strings are all NSFW forums.

Don't be reporting the NSFW content you find there unless it violates the rules you'll find linked in the first post in this thread.