BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
0RFM1F2.gif
Rent free.

Exhibit A.
It's been down since yesterday evening.
Damn. Had no idea.

Why can't one of the rich miscers make a real misc backup?
Whenever I see someone say this, I know the odds are pretty good that they're just an insufferable faggot that no one likes.
Well, thanks God that it is only your opinion dude.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

401Delta

N00b
This place is full of phaggots. I haven't browsed any of the other threads, but I'm sure they're full of phaggots, too.

Also, the exchange rate for reps is a fukn rip off here. For 10k reps all you get is a hand job from one of the mods.

Isn't there a positivity thread somewhere that I should be posting in?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I generally prefer my Asians to be Japanese and some Chinese. The rest of the asian world don't do it for me as much.
dude it's skorea, kimchi would be shoved in 2 random orifices if you didn't wear a mask

and yea so far the majority of the washboard ab asians will be sorks for now

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
dude it's skorea, kimchi would be shoved in 2 random orifices if you didn't wear a mask

and yea so far the majority of the washboard ab asians will be sorks for now
I would eat that ass even right after her workout

• 1Dislike
  • 1Barf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This place is full of phaggots. I haven't browsed any of the other threads, but I'm sure they're full of phaggots, too.

Also, the exchange rate for reps is a fukn rip off here. For 10k reps all you get is a hand job from one of the mods.

Say faggot like a real white man or begone

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Nuts not dropped yet I? Np, I'm sure another shot of 'roids will do your body good!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

this faggot is too much of a faggot to realize how much censorship faggotry he's been exposed to at bb, along w/ tucked dicks

• 1Truth!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

not to beat a dead horse but

0YC-gUthbK6z9GZunducZ9sRUfhvFZFyznM-oTQ4LU4.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jmal2000

Bronze Squire
I'm back to using this board. I haven't posted in forever since 2000. I remember getting banned 22 years ago because I was a young kid 13 years old and I use to spam the Retard Rickshaw image that use to be popular on this website. I don't know if it still exists. It was a black and white photo. I get sentimental with this forum. But the traffic isn't as nearly as good as the Misc. I get all my information about daily life and news update from the Misc. I'm a oldschool message board user, since EZboard days with Afterlife with the message board with FoH. I eventually graduated to the Misc when I was a nerd that played MMORPGS and wanted to transform into a greek god. The Misc is a great forum for you guys as well, keeps you inspired to lift. If you haven't started lifting, I suggest you should. And look up IIFYM to master your diet.

I'm just saying, to diversify yourself with forums isn't a bad thing. If you want to get healthy, check out BB.com and the Misc. I was once a fat kid who posted on these forums as well, then I made the effort to become healthy. I hope you all do as well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Bronze Squire
Oh yeah, the misc has gotten me laid 10x fold compared to this forum, with not to mention the hottest girls you'll ever meet in your life. You guys should double dip into multiple forums and better yourself.

• 1OK, Sure

joz123

Potato del Grande
Oh yeah, the misc has gotten me laid 10x fold compared to this forum, with not to mention the hottest girls you'll ever meet in your life. You guys should double dip into multiple forums and better yourself.
Animated GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf