BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

A few days after elons done exposing stuff they’ll restore Bb.com, just like the Kanye stuff.

I find it hard to believe that it’s a coincidence that it goes down during those times in my 16 years there when I’ve never seen the site go down before, but now it goes down during big whistleblower moments under this new site ownership.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL I use to post on this board during 2000 during Velious days. I've become a Miscer since those old days. Misc is a great forum with a lot of self improvement brahs that use to be computer nerds like myself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
A few days after elons done exposing stuff they’ll restore Bb.com, just like the Kanye stuff.

I find it hard to believe that it’s a coincidence that it goes down during those times in my 16 years there when I’ve never seen the site go down before, but now it goes down during big whistleblower moments under this new site ownership.
158.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm happy this forum is still alive to be honest. I missed the book recommendations.

• 2Like

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
For like the 10th time in this thread:

Get it together you gaylord meatgazing assclowns!
If there's anything you'll learn about Misc, it's that they often post without reading the thread and without saying that they're LTTP. Whether they're all dumb or just have strange manners, I've still been never able to figure out because I never took the time to do so.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait until you hear about dbl dick trannies and hemephrodites
I think its so cute that the MISCers think they are gonna shock us poor internet noobs with talk of double dick trannies and hermaphrodites. Seriously, we should just lock them all up in the same thread with Ossoi, Lumi and Folder and if anyone of them survive after a week set them free into FOH society.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
jesus christ you thirsty animals, when i said fetish, i meant the hot asian workout bunny feitsh, not every is a trap, youre not in foh-thailand
I generally prefer my Asians to be Japanese and some Chinese. The rest of the asian world don't do it for me as much.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
At least we aren't Joe Rogan forum posters. Remember that forum? Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WombRaider

<Banned>
I think its so cute that the MISCers think they are gonna shock us poor internet noobs with talk of double dick trannies and hermaphrodites. Seriously, we should just lock them all up in the same thread with Ossoi, Lumi and Folder and if anyone of them survive after a week set them free into FOH society.

y double dick trains ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just in case you guys were not aware, the Screenshots subsection, which includes Screenshots, Retard Rickshaw, and Apr0n Strings are all NSFW forums.

Don't be reporting the NSFW content you find there unless it violates the rules you'll find linked in the first post in this thread.
Trying to shortcut having to do any work today?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Ice Burn