BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
dude it's skorea, kimchi would be shoved in 2 random orifices if you didn't wear a mask

and yea so far the majority of the washboard ab asians will be sorks for now
leonard nimoy dat ass GIF

katya422

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, Asshat, your respect is something I'll get right on trying to earn.

katya422 katya422 should be approved, I sent her an email saying as much. Assuming there's girls on the internet, which is a conspiracy theory.

Latinum stimulus checks are available for miscers who can say the magic words. Bodhy's not allowed. And I'm serious about that.
Hi,

Haven't read through the thread yet, but jreacher let me know that my account was approved.

Thanks for the lifeline LLR.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Oh yeah, the misc has gotten me laid 10x fold compared to this forum, with not to mention the hottest girls you'll ever meet in your life. You guys should double dip into multiple forums and better yourself.
Everyone here is a millionaire banging supermodels and got 95+ on their ASVAB's, don't you know that?

R.789f8d22acbb25d94ae85aa62782f2b6

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

katya422

Its hysterical seeing the Katya worship. Its reminds me of EQ when a guild had one "legit" female and all the boys bowed and scraped for attention. Maybe we can nickname her Ravvenn.

I can't explain it. I sort of feel like Wendy with Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.

So, what'd everyone have for lunch today?

I had 2 slices of poverty gas station pizza with a plop of ranch on the side.

Thanks for vouching for me. And you should up your game. There is a family owned pizza place near me and their pizza of the month is a White Italian. Soon...

Screenshot 2022-12-04 2.20.52 PM.png

How to navigate FOH in five easy steps. A MISCer how to.
1. Think about a topic you want to read or post about.
2. Navigate the forum "neighborhoods" and select the one you think your topic might reside in.
3. Search for a thread with something approximating the name of the topic you are looking for.
4. Shitpost.
5. If by some chance you don't see the topic you want, make a new thread. Then be prepared to be dunked on when there is already a thread with your topic and you just failed to use the search function.

Example:
Forums (or neighborhoods) -

View attachment 445936
View attachment 445937

Choosing "Politics, Culture and Controversy" Forum/neighborhood brings up all these threads:
And yes, the politics thread has over 800,000 posts already.

View attachment 445938

Politics is, well, politics.
European Politics thread is for Eurofag politics
The Mike Brown thread is for discussing American Inventors and the fun things they like to do in our society.
2020 Coronavirus Thread is for all things Coronachan.
Gamergate is for all things SJW.

One final note. We have a grown-up section. The threads there are for actual honest discussion about topics and shitposting is frowned upon there. In addition, the Stonkhouse is an area for all things finance, investing, crypto, housing etc and shitposting is somewhat frowned upon there as well. Similar to the Stonkhouse is the Gun Club for all things gun and firearm.

Training wheels are off. Have fun and #Learn2FOH

ps... The 6th and final lesson. Learn what the harrow reaction is and use it on Bubbles Bubbles posts mercilessly.

Thanks for the noob guide.

Katya is like the misc's version of MFF.

Do I want to know what this means?
Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

I heard she was triple, perhaps quadruple vaxxed. She was very paranoid about covid.

The thing you need to know, though, is that she had been sick for some years prior to her passing. The whole story was legitimately sad for us as a misc community. She left that much of a mark a piece of misc history

Anyway, I know I'm rambling. My point is, her passing was considered likely due to her illness.

Her husband had cancer. As I recall after she had two shots her cancer which had been in remission came back. She was very afraid of getting the virus and my recollection was that she did have a third shot and that she passed not long after that. It was attributed to epilepsy, but she was home alone and found after the fact.

Is Katya here yet?

Hi there. :)

Present. I've read something like page 95 to 100.

• 6Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Do I want to know what this means?
Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN
It stands for MusicForFish MusicForFish . No one is certain what he really is. Whether he's a lizard person from outer space, a gay frog trying to go straight, a basement dwelling reformed Canadian, an Epstein Island sub driver, or just a garden variety autist, he is super busy at work right now and too busy to provide evidence :trollface:

• 5Worf
  • 1EyeRoll

katya422

Hello friends

Hey Jandels.

I think this is a great idea we at the miss are very scattered brain mostly so we love to just post our random ass topics and in no particular order

Erm, yes. But I can try to adapt.

Only Asian I can think of is Little Missy

There was another one around for awhile. I can never remember her name for some reason. But I remember he posting about enjoying some sexercise with a yoga ball and a dildo that would suction cup to the wall. That isn't the sort of thing you read every day.

hello faggots

Hey Tug.

For like the 10th time in this thread:

Get it together you gaylord meatgazing assclowns!

So much stuff to learn.

What happened guys? Believe it or not I have been working two jobs and I just got home to see if someone had made a thread in the mma section for that incredible fight night we had tonight and I got a blank white screen. Is misc down again?

It was. Now it's back up? I think.

I wonder if wincel knows of this place lmfao. Plz no negs I didnt say his name 3 times.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

If there's anything you'll learn about Misc, it's that they often post without reading the thread and without saying that they're LTTP. Whether they're all dumb or just have strange manners, I've still been never able to figure out because I never took the time to do so.

LTTP???

Last Twit To Post? Like To Tweak People? Likely To Talk Poo?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
dude it's skorea, kimchi would be shoved in 2 random orifices if you didn't wear a mask

and yea so far the majority of the washboard ab asians will be sorks for now
Thank you for posting that!!!!!

From her IG
1670193133637.png

I am so relieved to know she doesn't have a penor. Her having a penor might have been the final straw for me, I might have snapped and done something crazy like sniper a power station.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thank you for posting that!!!!!

From her IG
View attachment 446149

I am so relieved to know she doesn't have a penor. Her having a penor might have been the final straw for me, I might have snapped and done something crazy like sniper a power station.
Please don't encourage the faggotry of using "peanor".