BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Jesus fuck I don't even know why I did it. I was about to type cock and then wrote penor, what the fuck is wrong with me?
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thank you for posting that!!!!!

From her IG
View attachment 446149

I am so relieved to know she doesn't have a penor. Her having a penor might have been the final straw for me, I might have snapped and done something crazy like sniper a power station.
i guess hot asian gym bunnies are too much for yous, lets just use appropriate bb memes then

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I missed the pins once. Luckily it was early on in my lifting career and only like 155 lbs. Dropped it on my face. Knurling got my lip pretty bad, but I finished my workout.

Most of my 2+ plate lifting came after I got the home gym so I was always lifting in the rack. Mostly safe, although theoretically you could still drop it on your head.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
With all the talk of feminine penis in here, is the time finally right to unleash Fedor Fedor ?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Who is this Fedor? Also Tuco was (or is) apparently someone important?
Fedor is a bot we have that’s been posting traps for 20 years, until the boss man lost his chill. Tuco is a Humpty Dumpty that has max skill in fence sitting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
401Delta is another one of those hyper aggressive hostile misc posters. Letting him or MinisterOfLust in would be a bad idea. I see one of you already caught on.

Toss me on the Katya is super cool pile.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
401Delta is another one of those hyper aggressive hostile misc posters. Letting him or MinisterOfLust in would be a bad idea. I see one of you already caught on.

Toss me on the Katya is super cool pile.

Meh, I am pretty sure anyone that wants to come over regardless of their opinions or personalities will be welcome. If people are aggressive or have opposing viewpoints as long as they can back them up with logic and reason people are glad to hear them, sadly most shitlib types are unable to provide logic or reason which is why they are shitlibs to begin with.

AJnAB3QX.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users