BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol misc is gonna be on the news again. I'm so glad I left that shithole. I tried telling all you retards but none of you listen you just keep feeding the beast. I told you the mods were making things worse, I told you the bad posters were gaslighting, I told you to push back against all the garbage that you let infest the place, but the only thing that happened was that I got attacked constantly when I tried telling people truths and none of you backed me up.

The problem with miscers is when someone gets treated like shit instead of defending him, you all just let it happen. Good riddance to a shit forum, I can't wait until it dies.

I love the screenshots too. It makes some of you look like what you are. Zero empathy mental patients. For anyone upset at what I'm saying, go to misc right now and look at the top 3 threads and appreciate the fact that you nor I post there. Fuck misc, I'm SO glad I left when I did.

1477720514227.jpg

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol misc is gonna be on the news again. I'm so glad I left that shithole. I tried telling all you retards but none of you listen you just keep feeding the beast. I told you the mods were making things worse, I told you the bad posters were gaslighting, I told you to push back against all the garbage that you let infest the place, but the only thing that happened was that I got attacked constantly when I tried telling people truths and none of you backed me up.

The problem with miscers is when someone gets treated like shit instead of defending him, you all just let it happen. Good riddance to a shit forum, I can't wait until it dies.

I love the screenshots too. It makes some of you look like what you are. Zero empathy mental patients. For anyone upset at what I'm saying, go to misc right now and look at the top 3 threads and appreciate the fact that you nor I post there. Fuck misc, I'm SO glad I left when I did.
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want nothing to do with that place. I am mad. I warned you idiots. Fuck you and fuck misc. Stay there with those people. Clearly you belong there and haven't learned anything
Jesus, dude, get a grip. It's a fucking internet forum.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I want nothing to do with that place. I am mad. I warned you idiots. Fuck you and fuck misc. Stay there with those people. Clearly you belong there and haven't learned anything
"Those people"?
Hey now, we dont allow that kind of talk around here. This is a respectable forum. Go back to the Misc you racist American Inventor.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
And it’s everyone else’s fault whenever someone is an unhinged faggot right?
Misc is dysfunctional in that it often leans towards common sense, but it let mentally ill infest and ruin the place. How does a thing like this occur? Start there and demand change. You won't, because you know the outcome. The outcome is that everyone will call you a faggot. Push back is met with contempt. But nobody will tolerate that disrespect forever, so smart people leave. The mentally ill stay and the cycle continues. This isn't rocket science. It's clear as day.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Misc is dysfunctional in that it often leans towards common sense, but it let mentally ill infest and ruin the place. How does a thing like this occur? Start there and demand change. You won't, because you know the outcome. The outcome is that everyone will call you a faggot. Push back is met with contempt. But nobody will tolerate that disrespect forever, so smart people leave. The mentally ill stay and the cycle continues. This isn't rocket science. It's clear as day.

Tanoomba Tanoomba is that you?

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users