BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who’s worse, bubbles or bodhy?
Bubbles posts Thots on a regular basis and while Alinity is a middle aged bored housewife with a wide ass, the others he posts are decent Thot-candy. Bodhy posts nothing of value at all.

Point to Bubbles.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Bubbles posts Thots on a regular basis and while Alinity is a middle aged bored housewife with a wide ass, the others he posts are decent Thot-candy. Bodhy posts nothing of value at all.

Point to Bubbles.

Bodhy, for sure.

Bubbles Bubbles being too cowardly to actually defend the stupid shit he says on a daily basis is actually his best quality

Just curious, was the one criterion you used when selecting me for this was the mere fact I come from the opposite group of internet-friends?

Don't front, son. Because if you're denouncing or trying to ostracize posters based simply on the fact they hold an opposing opinion, the scientific term for that is.....you're being a bitch.

• 1NPC
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Just curious, was the one criterion you used when selecting me for this was the mere fact I come from the opposite group of internet-friends?

Don't front, son. Because if you're denouncing or trying to ostracize posters based simply on the fact they hold an opposing opinion, the scientific term for that is.....you're being a bitch.
You inept cunt. That vax can't do it's job on you fast enough.

stupid quotes GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Don't know why you're curious, I literally explained by exact reasoning in the post you quoted.

Between that and you not knowing what the word "friends" means, he's also somehow smarter than you. Being dumber than Bubbles Bubbles is no small feat, be proud

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Nope. Its because you are an absolutely worthless piece of shit. I would feel the exact same way if you were a homegrown FOH totally worthless piece of shit. And dont feel special. We have a ton of those here too.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

How many people from the Misc would consider you to be an 'internet friend'?

I'm guessing zero.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
What happened? Lol I bet it's good.

INB4 he comes here whining about not being able to post in pol and such. Again.

Not sure yet but the misc gave him $40 for proof of his transcript for his PHD program and he bugged out after taking the money. Then I guess asked for $40 more if people wanted the transcript?

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Not sure yet but the misc gave him $40 for proof of his transcript for his PHD program and he bugged out after taking the money. Then I guess asked for $40 more if people wanted the transcript?

Never trust a dude who shits in the shower.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lol that business was still going on? Pretty lulzy they actually held him to account over it.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule this board shouldn't be a haven for welchers. Ban him.
Maaaybe. Maybe it's funnier to have people continue to shit on him, and this is new ammo for that.
We'll have to see!

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users