BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I suggest that this guy not run for senate since Herschel Walker taught us that you probably won't win a senate race if your biggest qualification is being able to do thousands of push ups.

B_MCzszU8AIezD4.jpeg

EDIT: Added pic for the BB guys.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Amusingly, I got banned for "racism" on a forum where 90% of posters are vastly more racist than I am.

I just explain it very well, lol.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
A month.

Meanwhile, there was a post saying something like jewish women are annoying and only good for blowjobs, lol.

It's moronic.

Gotta be careful they don't take kindly to antisemitism around here. We have a couple of Bagel Eaters and they get upset when people start noticing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Gotta be careful they don't take kindly to antisemitism around here. We have a couple of Bagel Eaters and they get upset when people start noticing.
did you know philadelphia cream cheese isn't even about philly at all?

fucking joos

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Amusingly, I got banned for "racism" on a forum where 90% of posters are vastly more racist than I am.

I just explain it very well, lol.

It's very bizarre and hypocritical. My current ban was for shooting a rope comment at a troll, who repeatedly negged me with rope comments, and I get rope comments all the time in negs and nothing happens.

I think it's MemCop (Memecope). Dude's a partisan shitbag and cunt of a mod.

• 2EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's very bizarre and hypocritical. My current ban was for shooting a rope comment at a troll, who repeatedly negged me with rope comments, and I get rope comments all the time in negs and nothing happens.

Could also be they just don't like you. 🤔

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

I was posting in a thread with a person who said the holocaust wasn't real, and I got banned.

The fact is that the board has a pack of idiots that post topics they don't know anything about and can't stand people who do. So, the ban wasn't about racism but because the board is dominated by faggits.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I was posting in a thread with a person who said the holocaust wasn't real, and I got banned.

The fact is that the board has a pack of idiots that post topics they don't know anything about and can't stand people who do. So, the ban wasn't about racism but because the board is dominated by faggits.
I feel ya.

I'm still in BB.com jail for little while longer. Right around the time of this PhD fraud debacle, when the R/P right-wingers were squealing about me supposedly frauding my PhD program, only for me to show the dude who paid for it everything I promised, and they began their descent into irrelevancy. LOL.

• 1Moron

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I feel ya.

I'm still in BB.com jail for little while longer. Right around the time of this PhD fraud debacle, when the R/P right-wingers were squealing about me supposedly frauding my PhD program, only for me to show the dude who paid for it everything I promised, and they began their descent into irrelevancy. LOL.
How can people know if you're a PhD or President of France?

I never think about that when I'm talking to anyone on the internet because there is no way to verify anything, so it doesn't bother me.

If you tell me you are a great driver, then fine. If suddenly you don't know what a gas pedal is, then I will rethink my assumptions, lol.

There's a lot of gay type feminine people on the forum that are consumed with finding out who people are, and yet they never will.

It's annoying and derails many convos.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
bet if it was a military PT test only like 12 would count
I don't know where all of that comes into play, lol.

I can knock out a hundred pushups in minutes. However, I don't know how 3,000 can be done because it seems to stressful for the muscles involved unless they are not done properly.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I feel ya.

The -4k reaction score pretty much confirms you are a fraud though. Why would your fellow bb.com bros lie about you?

• 1Like