BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't know where all of that comes into play, lol.

"I'll start counting when you do one right"

1682982167091.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Mr. Poopybutthole
How can people know if you're a PhD or President of France?

I never think about that when I'm talking to anyone on the internet because there is no way to verify anything, so it doesn't bother me.

If you tell me you are a great driver, then fine. If suddenly you don't know what a gas pedal is, then I will rethink my assumptions, lol.

There's a lot of gay type feminine people on the forum that are consumed with finding out who people are, and yet they never will.

It's annoying and derails many convos.
In my case, I actually ordered the official academic transcript after the poster paid me the fee for getting it. I took a photo of it along with my student card and showed him, and they really not handling how irrelevant they've become. What actual case or evidence did they have for me not being in a PhD program? It was this:

"He's a poopyhead and I don't like him".

Literally, that was the extent of their case.

I actually think they're a bunch of aspies who get some sort of dopamine hit from typing the word "fraud" on the internet. They accuse everyone of it.

Anyway, peace. Just be prepared for the reality that this place is even worse than BB.com. Unless you stick to the special interest forums like I do, then it's fine.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
In my case, I actually ordered the official academic transcript after the poster paid me the fee for getting it. I took a photo of it along with my student card and showed him, and they really not handling how irrelevant they've become. What actual case or evidence did they have for me not being in a PhD program? It was this:

"He's a poopyhead and I don't like him".

Literally, that was the extent of their case.

I actually think they're a bunch of aspies who get some sort of dopamine hit from typing the word "fraud" on the internet. They accuse everyone of it.

Anyway, peace. Just be prepared for the reality that this place is even worse than BB.com. Unless you stick to the special interest forums like I do, then it's fine.
Wow.

I'm reminded of the DustinHuss woman who was sending pics to people on BB and I told her to stop doing it.

BB has had literally murderers as posters and it's not smart to give them any kind of potentially personal information. I told Dustin she's inviting some weirdo on there to come and kill her.

So, you got banned BECAUSE you proved what you were saying is true, which makes sense. That was sideways hate for being right.

BB is getting boring because people will pick topics and next to no one can talk about them and then it all turns to shit. That and you have the dinner table, Republicans talking about the stuff blue collar types dwell on without actually thinking about it at all. So, lots of dumb convos whereas it use to be fun.

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You can't even string words together in a sentence. I got the big W over you in all things. Just stop eating crayons new flexfag.
What you wrote is retarded, so there's that.

You just posted that because you thought it was clever and of course didn't even fit what was being discussed.

That's stupid and juvenile.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I feel ya.

I'm still in BB.com jail for little while longer. Right around the time of this PhD fraud debacle, when the R/P right-wingers were squealing about me supposedly frauding my PhD program, only for me to show the dude who paid for it everything I promised, and they began their descent into irrelevancy. LOL.
What's your ph.D. in?