BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

havoc00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That's why I equip all my cars with Magnavolt.

you dont use the club?

51gNoA6mCEL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
A new B Bodhy thread.

Cliffs:
He lied about being in a PhD program

He smears sh*t on walls and on himself

He has sex with males/boys in wigs (he has a Southeast Asian fetish)

He uses a dildo on himself

He fantasizes about eating human flesh

He enjoys animals feeling pain

He shoplifts routinely

He lied about being in a six month long relationship (his "evidence" was one picture from a 35 year old inkie females tinder profile)

He lied about being a MuayThai fighter

He lied about beating up people in bars, clubs, and around town to "practice his technique."

He has been caught repeatedly plagiarizing articles and reddit in his attempts to demonstrate how he is a "superior intellect."

I might be forgetting a few things

He is a clown that does not realize he is a clown

Last edited:

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
B Bodhy Do you believe FOH is welcoming to you?

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule As ruler over the FOH Dominion, would you concur with his opinion?

This is his latest post:
Bodhy said:
Simply look in those subforums of FOH. The only bad part of FOH is their version of R/P.

Doing this whole "nobody likes you routine" and your evidence is extremist alt-right anti vaxxer chitholes is the epitome of retarded.

BRB black people are bad. Because the posters at Storm-Front don't like them.

Such is the logic of a low IQ tradie.

In his response to:
Paul Kreul said:
Pretty sure even Reddit would hate on him. He said he is a big gamer, so let’s see a a gaming community he belongs to where other users tolerate him.

I ride motorcycles, can link motorcycle forums I’m a part of where I’m “in the green” or in good standing with their rep system.

Surely Bodhy can produce some other social media forum where people actually like him..

• 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy fuck, I live in Masakari/XterraRobs head rent-free. This thread was deader than Trump's 2024 hopes until he came in and made a post about me. Gossiping like a pre-pubescent girl. Someone check Rob for a pubeless cunt.

Your cannibal claim is retarded as absolute fuck, too. I made a thread 5 months ago asking people if they would resort to cannibalism to remain jacked in the apocalypse, if the choice was either that or starvation.

Because I had literally just watched the movie The Bad Batch. Tell me, if we're watching a prison movie, say Blood in, Blood Out (a GOAT movie btw), and I turn and ask you "Hey Rob, if went to prison, would you join a gang to survive?"

Does that mean I'm literally, really, in a prison gang?

What a paranoid mongoloid, lmao.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users