BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't have the crayons to explain that to a taint blood. Quit Hodjing and grow a pair.

page what do you mean GIF
Boring.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Why do people like you post on discussion forums?
His only response to me is usually to tell me to kill myself.

The kind of call you'd expect from some nigel aspie kid who eats his lunch alone on the playground because no one else likes him. The kind who makes world domination plans in his head and keeps some mental shitlist of everyone who's ever wronged him, because it's "their fault" he smells bad and girls don't like him.

• 1Pathetic

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It's a forum of Body Builders, or want to be Body Builders

Only so much value to be had outside of Macros

• 1Like

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
His only response to me is usually to tell me to kill myself.

The kind of call you'd expect from some nigel aspie kid who eats his lunch alone on the playground because no one else likes him. The kind who makes world domination plans in his head and keeps some mental shitlist of everyone who's ever wronged him, because it's "their fault" he smells bad and girls don't like him.
I like "Nigel Aspie" lol.

I work with kids like that in real life.

I literally had a kid who said that he wanted to dominate the world and paint everything black or white. I was working with another kid who is concerned he will become a serial killer and may be right.

It's amazing that an internet discussion forum attracts people who have no discussion abilities.

• 1Salty

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lmfao, thread's still going.
You are a bad forum bro.

It’s like you went out one night, got drunk, brought some dirty hooker home with you for a night of fun and they next thing I know she’s fucking moved in with us.

• 6Worf
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 6 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
You are a bad forum bro.

It’s like you went out one night, got drunk, brought some dirty hooker home with you for a night of fun and they next thing I know she’s fucking moved in with us.
Have you seen a picture of Masakari/XterraRob?

I can guarantee you, if he brought a dirty hooker home with him she would be dismembered and in his freezer by the morning.

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
We shouldn't talk bad about Masakari Masakari after he helped us get membership to the forum.

Plus, Masakari is known to be THE most hung guy on this forum, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle," with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac.

• 1WTF

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
We shouldn't talk bad about Masakari Masakari after he helped us get membership to the forum.

Plus, Masakari is known to be THE most hung guy on this forum, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle," with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac.

sounds like the misc gloryhole taught you some things

200.gif

:trollface:

• 1Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Have you seen a picture of Masakari/XterraRob?

I can guarantee you, if he brought a dirty hooker home with him she would be dismembered and in his freezer by the morning.

Who is xterrarob? Why do you dislike this person so much?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

1683303506832.png

• 8Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users