BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

TomWanks

Silver Squire
Wow this forum is vastly superior to misc lmfao. You get notifications if people like or reply to your posts and the search function delivers actual results? What is this black magick?!

U kunts mirin avi tho?

• 1Picard
  • 1Genius!
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Fuuuu. Just spent most of my whatever bux that were generously gifted to me to get unrestricted access to politics and whatever. Hope it's worth it.
That's not the valuable currency. If you want the valuable stuff to REALLY mess with people... iiiiiit's gonna cost ya!

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow this forum is vastly superior to misc lmfao. You get notifications if people like or reply to your posts and the search function delivers actual results? What is this black magick?!

U kunts mirin avi tho?
Agreed, being able to attach my rear glute spread pics straight from my phone instead of uploading to imgbb first is a game changer.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
giphy (1).gif

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

U kunts mirin avi tho?

In all reality, this place is a labor of love and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule tries his best to keep the lightest hand possible on us without getting us all doxxed because someone goes way too far of the deep end. We all kick in to keep this place up and running (donate button on the top banner) and we even put in stretch goals for upgrades. How are the donations going LLR?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users