BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
With atleast 3 45lb plates sir

No, plenty of no carb no fruit I get my micros from powdered pills that do jack chit retards on the misc.

I feel like I’m the only one fighting for fruits as a pwo

I might stick around here tbh. I used to flag run for the FoH wsg team with Sean and keystone etc after the WoW BDF transfer.
Ban this mother fucker right now

And fucking lol, for a week I saw this thread and thought it was about bestbuy.com so never clicked it

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Please God, NO!
Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, Screamfeeder and/or Folgers sure has a lot of time on his/their hands with all these "new" accounts

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Postmort3m

Golden Squire
I guess the real questions we have to ask our new hosts (for posterity, of course) are:

how fast can you run the 8.7 yard dash?

how much can you 1-arm smith machine bench press?

what is your single leg calf curl max?

unless you guys here can hang with rigorously performed linebacker training sessions, not sure this will work out in the long run.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
I guess the real questions we have to ask our new hosts (for posterity, of course) are:

unless you guys here can hang with rigorously performed linebacker training sessions, not sure this will work out in the long run.
Goodbye GIF

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Most of the forum measures its gains in pizza rolls.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

1657505951911.png

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

I pulled a muscle reading that.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Flattery will get you no where, peasant. The misc gang bang sadly didn't work out, were you on the list? I asked for suggestions on how to get a health check for all the participants. Then I decided dick was perhaps too complicated to operate safely. One wouldn't be on the same side of the fence as livestock, and male humans tend to be even more dangerous.
Oh FFS.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Guys like Sillie Z-3 and NY Pat are over running the MISC R & P section. Not sure how they are not banned yet. Just completely ugly people inside.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Good Burger Reading GIF

• 2Worf

Bodhy

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only one shutting down and squealing like a petulant child when someone disagrees with your worthless views seems to be you. You are free to spew your retarded garbage here as much as you want but you aren't free from other posters shitting on you for being a low IQ retard. Welcome and :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

Uh yeah, this is a fine example of squealing like a petulant child. Dismissal outright coupled with child-tier insults.

Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?

• 2Moron
  • 1Dislike

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Uh yeah, this is a fine example of squealing like a petulant child. Dismissal outright coupled with child-tier insults.

Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?
Listen Stay A While GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Welcome groomer. Please regale us with your smooth-brain, room temperature (in Celsius) IQ, child-fucking, baby murdering, double vaxxed triple boosted, evil, reality denying insights.

• 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

Because it is super fun to watch them implode.

• 2Like