BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Is Bubbles from Estonia? I always thought he was American/Asian Waifu Boy

Bubbles is 100% premium Eurofag soy from Estonia. Has to fuck waifu pillows and live alone because his WEF Ikea pod doesnt have enough room for a 2nd person, let alone a family.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the kind words :)

I'd be careful about posting much of anything even remotely controversial on discord, they have a history of shutting things like that down and also reporting people to the authorities if they think the wrong-think crosses a line, and that line is ever-changing and applied unequally across the political spectrum, ask me how I know. It's just like the rest of clown world.

To me, the only useful thing there is voice chat, and maybe some live event type stuff.
Election night coverage on discord is great. I felt the salt tears being poured.

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Screenshot_2022-08-02-12-58-59-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

At what point do we acknowledge he has to be a subtle troll? Who can produce such consistent comedic material otherwise?

• 5Worf
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bubbles is 100% premium Eurofag soy from Estonia. Has to fuck waifu pillows and live alone because his WEF Ikea pod doesnt have enough room for a 2nd person, let alone a family.

go back to jerking off to that one telegram account you spam post

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user