BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Muzziechik on bbcom is a Pakistani . But she got married and had a baby now gone.

katya is a poster all of us seriously respect over there.

Respect? There's no respect over here. I don't respect any of the retards on this forum. They are all morons of the highest order. But occasionally they do amuse me. I also get to annoy them

Addendum: Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule knows what he has to do to start earning my respect. Yes, I shall keep pestering.

Last edited:
  • 2EyeRoll
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Respect? There's no respect over here. I don't respect any of the retards on this forum. They are all morons of the highest order. But occasionally they do amuse me. I also get to annoy them

Addendum: Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule knows what he has to do to start earning my respect. Yes, I shall keep pestering.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I hope you re-enable the twitter shit and block Bubbles Bubbles from it. That would be "based." lul

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
ok, this is a test post, if I can insult all of them without getting banned, this is the place to be!
feminists, communists, lgbtq+, faggots, astronauts, biden.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Well, Asshat, your respect is something I'll get right on trying to earn.

katya422 katya422 should be approved, I sent her an email saying as much. Assuming there's girls on the internet, which is a conspiracy theory.

Latinum stimulus checks are available for miscers who can say the magic words. Bodhy's not allowed. And I'm serious about that.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior

katya422 katya422 should be approved, I sent her an email saying as much. Assuming there's girls on the internet, which is a conspiracy theory.

Latinum stimulus checks are available for miscers who can say the magic words. Bodhy's not allowed. And I'm serious about that.

ChosenOne

Golden Knight of the Realm

As far as I know katya keeps her Russian prostituting completely separate from her Misc apocalypse persona, very professional not mixing business with pleasure

Don’t know who Bodhy is but he can suck one

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
So the problem with FOH is its actually organized? I see...

helena bonham carter what GIF
It's just different "chatting" in one long thread instead of making new threads everytime you want to talk about a new topic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It's just different "chatting" in one long thread instead of making new threads everytime you want to talk about a new topic.
Nothing's stopping anyone from making new threads. If it becomes an issue, Amod Amod can merge them with something. If they suck, they get sent to the Rickshaw. If they don't have legs, they drop off into obscurity.

I'm all for more organization, so if you guys collectively are more of a autisticfocused group, it might even work out well!

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

I can personally vouch for Katya. Neeraj is assigned that account and I worked with him at the last call center, he is a good guy and he only did legitimate tech support calls he refused an opportunity at the scam call center shack across the street for more money. Neeraj is a trust worthy individual and I would trust my cow with him in his hands.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Piramparam

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I suspect the misc is gone for good. I wont be posting on other forums.
Wish you sikk kunts all the best.

Piramparam, out👊

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user