BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The more you feed it, the stronger it gets.
This implies you are thinking I'm a troll, which I'm absolutely not. I just call out bullies and those who need safe spaces, whilst you engage in prolific amounts of mental gymnastics to convince yourself you're the victim of someone or something.

You're really just getting called out for bullying and safe space needing.

• 3Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This implies you are thinking I'm a troll, which I'm absolutely not. I just call out bullies and those who need safe spaces, whilst you engage in prolific amounts of mental gymnastics to convince yourself you're the victim of someone or something.

Safe space needing, like how you are screeching for people to leave?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

lulz when your faggot ass runs back to bb, those other bb faggots are gonna know you got bullied by a bunch of gamers

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Would a troll admit to trolling?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Only if it's part of the troll itself.

Screenshot_20240415_105240_Chrome.jpg

• 4Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
im just bored. and everyone on miscord says its over. after 20 years im gonna be pissed as hell. not even a reach around. they better not of just pulled the plug

I feel your pain, we lost this community like 3 times and it finally stabilized. Lost a lot of members.

• 4Like

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Cept, you would know that being opposed to lockdowns is the very opposite of commie. You can't just blanket generalise anyone and everyone who has an opposing opinion with evil labels composed of your naughty words.

And please, fuck off with this ' you're the problem' nonsense, gaslighting cunt. This is childish tribalism and nothing more. Can you just fuck off back to misc? Y U even here?

Yet you were all for those lockdowns until you got a taste of your own medicine, you Australian sub-human. You wouldn't shut the fuck up about lockdowns and getting Trump's vaccine until you got taken to a Cuckstralian covid concentration camp where you smeared your shit on the walls like a mental patient.

• 5Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL, no.I don't feel the need to baselessly gainsay whatever the media says, or whatever mainstream science says, just to feel like a special and unique snowflake. You're just subscribing to another form of conformity.

Definitely staying at FOH, though. Simply the better forum (just need to get un-cancelled from politics). So you're just going to have to accept that, unless you plan on spending a lot of your own money to covert into Tucubucks to keep cancelling me.
Wrong Team GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Yes B Bodhy , we do want a safe space.

Will you respect that and leave if asked?
No, not gonna leave. I've already been cancelled from politics and that's enough (even that cancellation is unreasonable, Lightning categorically rejects the possible truth of leftist and liberal beliefs and it's nothing to do with myself). I'm per se restricted to the other forums which I enjoy posting in. FOH is actually a fine forum when you disregard the right-wing politics.

Dunno why this thread is even still here. It's not the "argue with Bodhy" thread, it's just a gathering whilst misc was temporarily down. Said miscers have now disappeared, or only sporadically returning to argue with me since I'm not on the misc anymore (but this can easily be resolved by simply letting this thread settle down).

• 4Moron

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
No, not gonna leave. I've already been cancelled from politics and that's enough (even that cancellation is unreasonable, Lightning categorically rejects the possible truth of leftist and liberal beliefs and it's nothing to do with myself). I'm per se restricted to the other forums which I enjoy posting in. FOH is actually a fine forum when you disregard the right-wing politics.

Dunno why this thread is even still here. It's not the "argue with Bodhy" thread, it's just a gathering whilst misc was temporarily down. Said miscers have now disappeared, or only sporadically returning to argue with me since I'm not on the misc anymore (but this can easily be resolved by simply letting this thread settle down).

B Bodhy , if the community is asking you to leave, but you refuse to, does that make you a bully?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users