BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Chris

Potato del Grande
Daily Wire has always seemed duplicitous to me. It larps at conservatives but has a very focused agenda. It's rogues gallery are all pro Israel and seem to be aligned with the deep state, not against it.
I can enjoy Ben Shapiro taking on the woke and still want Israel (and Palestine) to be a smoulding crater.

You don't need to be 100% aligned with people all the time if you understand the bias they have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
I can enjoy Ben Shapiro taking on the woke and still want Israel (and Palestine) to be a smoulding crater.

You don't need to be 100% aligned with people all the time if you understand the bias they have.
So it's okay if he pretends to be conservative if his agenda is more bill clinton than bernie sanders?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Ben Shapiro runs cover for the entity inducing so many of our societal problems on both sides of the aisle.

His role is just to point out the symptoms of the problems manufactured for the Right, he never goes up the ladder to the cause. The Left has the same type of propaganda artists. LibsofTikTok (another Jew) is another that does the same thing on the Right.

As established thought leaders, they can steer people away from the Jews having any role in it. That's why Jews have had a heavy overrepresentation in media going back a couple hundred years. People talked about the same things that we are now, with regards to Jews using the media to control thought and protect their group. And today, we have an overrepresentation of Jewish commentators providing their propaganda when interviewed. They have no problem playing the part to influence people away from the actual causes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm not really into politics. But I think we should make Joe Rogan president. Or someone at least raised on computers and internet.

• 2Potato
Reactions: 1 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Maybe Rogan could do podcasts with every important president on earth. Think about it guys. Joe and Xi. Smoking a blunt. We'll squash any problems we've had.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Maybe Rogan could do podcasts with every important president on earth. Think about it guys. Joe and Xi. Smoking a blunt. We'll squash any problems we've had.

Joe already talks like he's smoked a million blunts.

• 1Truth!

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think it's pretty simple what we should do, form a world government, institute UBI, government takes over housing/apartments, provide everyone with housing. And restrict breeding. The reason why it sucks going to a beach compared to when we were young is because overpopulation. Breeders gotta go. Life would be a lot better for the overall population, if our overall population was half what we got.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I was hoping he’d kick it with my favorite dictator. Man what an event that would have been.

8835B672-4E8E-4EDA-A7FE-CBF251BD4019.jpeg

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I think it's pretty simple what we should do, form a world government, institute UBI, government takes over housing/apartments, provide everyone with housing. And restrict breeding. The reason why it sucks going to a beach compared to when we were young is because overpopulation. Breeders gotta go. Life would be a lot better for the overall population, if our overall population was half what we got.
You first, dumbfuck.

• 1Like