Better Call Saul

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why the fuck are you guys trying to convince Chuk to stick with these shows?

Follow your heart. Dump AMC and stop posting about the shows on the network.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Usually don't get excited for shows, but I can't help it with this. If it's even half as good as breaking bad it will still be better than any show out there.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wouldn't say "half as good" would make it better than anything else. That's retarded. It probably would be better than most shows though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm hearing some really good things about this show, so I'm already all in. Can't wait.

The first episode ends in a huge cliffhanger, which is why it's so good that they're doing the 2nd episode the very next day (Monday).
And that the 2nd episode was just awesome. Unexpected things happen. It was a very unspoiler type of conversation, but it made me want to watch.

Bob Odenkirk was on Opie Radio yesterday (Sirius XM - it was Opie & Anthony), and they saw the first 3 episodes before the interview.

Skip to 1 hour, 2 minutes into the video for the start of his interview.

Feien

Ploppers
Loved it. The whole sequence where the embezzlement couple is about to sign the contract was great.

Oldbased

> Than U
Reserving judgement until after tonight. Parts I liked parts I literally fell asleep in.
May have been me not feeling well or something else like wtf did I just watch previously on TWD.
Will see tonight what changes in my opinion of it.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reserving judgement until after tonight. Parts I liked parts I literally fell asleep in.
May have been me not feeling well or something else like wtf did I just watch previously on TWD.
Will see tonight what changes in my opinion of it.
I don't think it'd be unfair to say the first half was a little slow, but then that's to be expected since they were having to set things up and introduce characters. The second half really kicked into gear, though, and I'm glad they're moving past downtrodden, mopey Jimmy and to smarmy, unscrupulous Jimmy this fast.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Finding out his "office" is in the back of an Asian nail salon was perfect.