Better Call Saul

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
None of them have appeared in breaking bad or jimmy`s new identity post breaking bad timeline. I think we can scratch lalo off since he`s way too dangerous to Jimmy. Kim too most likely as she would have popped up in breaking bad. Though there seem to be some lady clothes at Saul`s mansion being seized. Nacho, i think has a real shot of making it out of this with his dad only because Mike is willing to risk his ass to give them a chance.
we know that at least this one makes it
lalo

spronk

FPS noob
I was wondering what the fuck was up with Lalo chilling out with that nice mexican coffee lady and "Mountain Man", only after watching did I realize he killed the guy (shaving) and burned his face to make it look like his corpse at the villa. Makes sense, Gus would have been able to account for all his men and the staff so he needed one more body that matched his. It was weird the federales said it matched Lalo's dental records but I assume he controls them anyways.

also interesting idea i read, that Mike had the sniper guy not to really watch for Lalo but to watch his back in case Gus fucked with Mike. hence the line, "this is not gonna go the way you think".

people keep thinking the car in the final few seconds is Howard but its not his license plate (NAMATS3) its just the same plate background, the yellow new mexico high desert or whatever. Not sure if its Lalo or the private investigator Chuck (Jimmy's dead brother) hired in an earlier season to investigate Jimmy

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Its crazy that to me the thing I want to know most in the final season is WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO KIM

Yes totally crazy that you want to know the fate of a major character and Jimmy's love interest who never appears in Breaking Bad or is even mentioned/referred to once. Totally crazy and you are not normal and you should probably book a psych eval because nobody here is asking "hey WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO KIM"

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was going to make a post how this show can make things tense even though it's a prequel because we know all the characters live. I totally fucking forgot nacho wasn't even in Breaking Bad. Went out like a fucking boss. Rip

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was a brutal ending.

Hector just shooting Nacho's dead body 20 times was next level

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
bb.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
huh forgot that the episode opened with the glass on the ground, just remembered the cool blue flower. The story of the shard of glass in 6 shots

n1fmck3nq3w81.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
huh forgot that the episode opened with the glass on the ground, just remembered the cool blue flower. The story of the shard of glass in 6 shots

n1fmck3nq3w81.jpg
i guess it's a callback (foreshadowing) to crzy 8 and how mexicans love broken tableware as weapons

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really love the sound design in this show. Top notch. They really know when to just let the ambience and the sounds contribute to the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Finally caught up to the end of season 5 on Netflix. Man, really starts picking up speed there at the end. What a tremendous show. Going to wait to watch season 6 until they're all out later this summer, but excited to see how this wraps up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if we are guessing where Mexican Ninja is chilling out, i thought it was obvious that he's watching Gustavo's laundry service. perhaps looking into finding proof of anything drug related from the germans or whomever were/are working there, i forget if he knows about any of them. my bet is he is there waiting on his chance to grab Gus.

spronk

FPS noob
weird episode, i kinda liked it but Lalo's story is really getting off the reservation here. I don't buy for a second that dude would be flying off to Germany and shit to play detective, he could just grab one of Gus's men and torture him for everything he needs to know. I assume the extended Gus sequence was him figuring out that Lalo is gonna figure out about his secret underground meth lab, and thinking about traps he could rig to get Lalo when he comes to investigate. Gus is sorta turning into Wile E Coyote lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Shouldn't Mike's tail on Jimmy notice someone is following him? Wonder if Mike will whack Howard and his investigator.