Big Brother 18

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow, the voting public are just as dumb as.
i want to believe that the producers think the voting public is this dumb and they want to see if elissa will now be voted out, i wouldn't mind seeing her gone, she's such a nothing. she does look and sound better than her sister, too bad she can't win competitions, cuz then she'd at least be a pick to win veto and then judd and the gang can backdoor their choice

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Holy shit, sounds like they rigged the veto competition to ensure Elissa would win. Something about all the high numbers being in her lane or some shit.

Her bitchy judgmental side is starting to be exposed too. She's always making snide little remarks to everyone and they're all starting to turn on her (for legitimate reasons now).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
DoyycTg.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man this week is gonna be great! hopefully aaryn is smart enough "half" trust helen and put up elissa no matter what. Elissa has a no veto play for this week, it's just as good as a backdoor. Even tho aaryn doesn't know about america mvp, she could take a chance and let the mvp decide to put elissa in. I wonder if aaryn is gonna do her own thing, listen to amanda or listen to helen, it's actually been helen that's kept aaryn in for so long, who knows the most fun would be if aaryn puts up candice and howard, and america mvp's elissa, that would be best. I'd rather see more drama so it's needed to keep aaryn in the game.

razzle_sl

shitlord
I finally realized tonight that there are no good players in BB15 right now. Everyone seriously sucks at this game. No one has a strategy. And I still love watching this garbage.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the men seem to be the worst this season.
andy: just walks around the house listening to every conversation and just... being gay
judd: seemingly cracks under hoh pressure and is happy being a floater
spencer: at least seems to be loyal to howard, but is just too dumb to make any moves
howard: at least seems to be loyal to spencer, but is just too dumb to make any moves
mcrae: i don't know if he's controlling amanda or he's being empowered by her

women:
helen: seems to make a solid final 2 with elissa and fragile group alliances but she is hampered by the fact that she has to reign in and watch over elissa, like babysitting.
elissa: worthless, does yoga???
jess: worthless, floats??? she's not even in the episodes
aaryn: she's been beat down by the block too much, maybe now being hoh will empower her to make some moves (put elissa up, she has to, and howard)
gm: worthless, cries???
amanda: thinks she controls the not only mcrae but the entire house, she should be on eggshells but doesn't know it.

they have to seriously get rid of elissa this week, then we can see helen finally doing some work without having to protect both her and elissa's ass, or get rid either black ppl and have aaryn blamed for more racism since she nominated either one or both (that would be great!)

niss_sl

shitlord
It's too early to bail on promises IMO. There's still 10+ people left and if Aaryn backs off on her deal with Helen/Elissa, the house will know it and no one will trust her ever again. Amanda/Mcrae would probably make most sense for her.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Elissa's a craaaaaaazy bitch who fucked over her own alliance multiple times. It's going to be really funny when she gets voted out before Aryan.

lindz

#DDs
Top be fair, Aaryn was on the block for two weeks, that tends to humble people I think.

But yeah, Elissa seems to be losing her shit. Turning into major psycho bitch.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
noms this week:
howard and spencer, looks like aaryn took the safe route, this probably buys her a jury spot, which is what she is aiming for, i'd want howard to go, he's boring and maybe if he's gone candice will then go crazy on aaryn for more lols, spencer is about as worthless as jessie now, they neutered him so much since nick, his best game plan would be to nominate himself for slop every week and loose some weight and treat big brother as the biggest loser instead
. Yea elissa is just show her repressed spoiled side. I like how elissa tried to explain how bad aaryn was being to the 2 black minorities while talking to the only other minority in the house, is that just oblivious or is she dumb too? Jeremy on his exit interview said that elissa was just so fake he couldn't stand her, it's either really showing now, or they're running out of stuff to show us.

elissa is just dumb, she has big red hair, the same facial structure and laugh as her sister, and she thinks she can play it off cuz she has a different last name, her sister even said she should have just come clean right at the start cuz fans would be suspicious anyway. (even though elissa is prettier by far) she goes and blabs to mcrae about her being mvp when that should have been the biggest secret to keep. Then she blabs to nick and says, i won't put you up, maybe, if i'm mvp, for backdoor, maybe. then she's trying to sabotage aaryn and save kailin out of personal spite, and she's just blaming GM for "voting for her" cuz she's 1 out of 3 girls that might have voted her in. she's a pretty horrible player, should have been gone the first week, america hands her a golden ticket. Should have been gone the second week, america hands her another golden ticket and helen, (while on the block) candice and amanda campaign for her, cuz they recognize the impending threats.she got a pass the third week, because again her friend helen saved her by taking hoh, even then she was arguing back and for that mvp was "her vote" no one can tell her what to do. In week 4 she got complacent, "oh they always tell me i'm mvp around this time... i wonder what happened" and she goes crazy not knowing. she really is the luckiest player so far. what's ironic is that mvp is supposed to take care of the floaters, but there's more floaters than ever because of the mvp.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I didn't read the spoiler, so here are my thoughts on the whole Aaryn HoH thing.
That promise went out the fucking window when Elissa threw her under the bus and then lied about it to her face in front of the entire house. She needs to go up and Helen right beside her. But I don't think she'll do Helen. Jess as a pawn or Howard when Amanda starts fucking with her brain about how WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE ISLAND...I mean...GET THE BLACK GUY OUT!!! Oh yeah, she's racist. It could totally be Candice or Helen.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Stupid nominations by a stupid player. She's just trying to get to the jury for the $$ now. Way to many weak players this season for the show to be truly enjoyable.

niss_sl

shitlord
I don't really like amanda much but Howard (not to mention the candice + "howie" bullshit) is so pointlessly retarded I want him gone.

niss_sl

shitlord
I'm hoping things get shaken up soon or the final three are easily going to be Amanda/McCrae and Aaryn.

Amanda is running the house in such an obvious fashion I'm really surprised the rest aren't seeing it and doing anything about it. But then again the average IQ seems to be in the 70s so what can you expect. It seriously sometimes feels like Amanda is babysitting a bunch of school age children, including Helen who thinks she's more grown up then she really is.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya I think Amanda's game started really well, but she got way too cocky and it really shows. The funny thing is McCrae wants to distance himself from her so bad but he doesn't want to give up his sugar momma too, and you can tell. Same thing with Helen in my eyes. She was so good, and yes Elissa is dragging her down, but she's also gone full on High School girl retard with the mean girls. One thing is for sure, this cast is very immature and it really makes the televised show very entertaining. I'm sure the feed side is pretty boring, and at this point it is not about the game play, I just tune in to see who has a giant blow up now.

lindz

#DDs
My goodness Amanda is losing it. Obviously they are showing the worst of on TV, it hasn't been like that as much on the feeds. What they are not showing is how freaking annoying Jessie has been all week. She has been moping around the house whining to everyone, expecting everyone to be constantly telling her how wonderful she is and that no one wants her out. She is so damn needy it is insane.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Amanda is a piece of shit. The BB Reddit is pretty unanimous in hating her and those are all feed-watching people. Jessie just childish, but Amanda is a dickhead. Honestly, this is the worst season I've watched of this show. I don't like a single person. Maybe McRae if he didn't fuck up his game aligning with Amanda(though if they get to the end together, it might be a great payoff for him). The MVP twist was stupid as shit when you have Rachel's sister on the show, etc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was jessie moping around b4 she won veto or even after? cuz i can see her moping around, constantly being a pawn, might even work to her advantage, a constant pawn is just seen as a meek character and one to keep around until final 4. we can only hope that today either helen is able to do last minute rally and get rid of amanda, or helen get's hoh and nominates manda/mcrae. i don't see anyone in the house even remotely able to pull anything off. this is really the worst cast, and... it's the worst cast cuz the racists are the ones that are interesting.

we have entitled elissa, who throws a fit all the time and is kept in the game by helen.
we have andy who is just the gay guy that walks in
we have jessie who... wtf
we have judd who ppl trust cuz he looks like a "simple redneck", but is afraid to make any moves, hell he could have owned jessie when he was hoh, he could have just in hindsight, said, hey aaryn come up to hoh for the night, and jessie would be all over him.

i think the only girls i see working out are helen and elissa, and it shows, you can tell that the other girls are packing on the weight (except aaryn, she's probably got the blessed no weight gain genes)

mcray is actually in a good spot, somehow he got the crazy bitch to be all over him, so not since rachel has the girl of a showmance been targeted, i think he's got the abused boyfriend thing going and ppl just feel pity for him while putting a target on amanda, he just has to reel her in, when she gets too psycho.

i know i said i wanted amanada gone, but that's to cause a stir, otherwise, keep her for the lulz, get rid of andy or judd. we have to keep candice, just so that there'll be more racist stuff cuz i don't think the girls will openly attack helen with racist stuff.