Bill Burr VS Louis CK

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Alton rated da bomb as hot but not tasty, i have a pic of his re-order

I'd trust Altons palate over anyone ever on that show or food/show business.
d72f82eba6295d5697be6020318fc918.png

Just tried some Valentino's for the first time tonight. Not entirely unrelated, since that Hot Ones thing ended up with me chasing a hot sauce rabbit down the hole for a while. The regular stuff is great. Good flavor, not ridiculous heat, but not mild either. Going to buy a bottle of the hot stuff next time I am at the store.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Figured since this thread was here, I'd add two new ones. Just him driving around with Bert Kreischer (The Machine!!) looking at houses.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Burr's helicopter bit is one of the best bits I have ever seen, that puts him right up there with the all time great stand ups.

• 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This isn't Louis CK's funniest bit, but it's the kind of bit that is really hard to deliver and one that he's particularly suited for: (first 4 or so minutes)

It's the part of the human condition that most people have never thought about, but if they're self-introspective and watch the bit can probably empathize with it in some way. And maybe in the future when they consider helping someone and chose not to and suddenly feel good, remember the bit.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This isn't Louis CK's funniest bit, but it's the kind of bit that is really hard to deliver and one that he's particularly suited for: (first 4 or so minutes)

It's the part of the human condition that most people have never thought about, but if they're self-introspective and watch the bit can probably empathize with it in some way. And maybe in the future when they consider helping someone and chose not to and suddenly feel good, remember the bit.

This is what's remarkable labout Louis CK. He's relatable. He's a douche, but so many of us can identify with him, and that makes him quite charming. I think he's incredibly talented.

• 4Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
God she is so terrible now. What a shame it is to see her sink so low. She was a Top-10 Gerbil bae in days past.

Feminism is fucking cancer.

Last edited:
  • 4Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I enjoyed her last special. She's good at the craft of it and doesn't abuse the stage.

she's fairly loopy everywhere else.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
At any given moment there are about 10 actually funny women on the face of the planet. She was one of them for a few solid years. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Now it's sort of like watching Janis Joplin or Marilyn Monroe become nuns. Maybe she should have died young.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users