Black Desert

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Only some have flat ass syndrome, most other females can have big butts.
If memory serves correctly you have to give them a gunt to give them a big ass.

Fake ass is definitely popular these days but you dont have to be fat to have a real big ass.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Level 69 ladder enjoyer. Hit L50 doing MSQ and trying to grind as little as possible since the exp is so fast. The entry for new players is really, really nice now. So much so that I will probably add seasonal chars to my MMO rotation. Most of my naru gear is +10 and I've made almost 300M silver so far. Enjoying the guardian as well for picking it on a whim with no previous experience with it. Assuming I wrap up the gear progression/L61 pretty quickly is going for a chase item like the infinite potion a worthwhile thing to try for before season ends or is the RNG so bad that I'm unlikely to get with regular play over the course of the 3 months? At the very least I could use it to farm skill points or something.

lewdlewdlewd.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Assuming I wrap up the gear progression/L61 pretty quickly is going for a chase item like the infinite potion a worthwhile thing to try for before season ends or is the RNG so bad that I'm unlikely to get with regular play over the course of the 3 months? At the very least I could use it to farm skill points or something.

I put in over 160 hours at Blood Wolves. 36ish at the Ronaros, and 9 at the Necropolis. Just so you know what you've getting in too. Blood Wolves aren't terrible SP though, compared to Shrooms, they suck though. Well, everything sucks compared to Shrooms.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Level 69 ladder enjoyer. Hit L50 doing MSQ and trying to grind as little as possible since the exp is so fast. The entry for new players is really, really nice now. So much so that I will probably add seasonal chars to my MMO rotation. Most of my naru gear is +10 and I've made almost 300M silver so far. Enjoying the guardian as well for picking it on a whim with no previous experience with it. Assuming I wrap up the gear progression/L61 pretty quickly is going for a chase item like the infinite potion a worthwhile thing to try for before season ends or is the RNG so bad that I'm unlikely to get with regular play over the course of the 3 months? At the very least I could use it to farm skill points or something.

View attachment 424636
Im not sure I follow - does the grind path not throw enough stones at you to level up your shit to Tuvala? I was noob spamming Zindan last night scared to do shit with armor (afraid it'd blow up or something), but Ive got most everything up to Tuvala 1. I only played for about four hours total yesterday with a ton of afk for work, and still got into my low 50's before logging and going home.

One thing I dont remember being this bad though, is the constant pop in (or the transition from low detail to high detail trees etc.). The graphical options seem shallow as fuck and that problem is irritating the fuck out of me. I cranked all the options up as high as they'll go and its still there - there has to be something Im not doing right.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 424636
Ah yes, I remember that ladder. Now go do some Gathering, when chesty characters stand up there is some nice jiggle physics on display.

Edit: Treasure items. There is a pity system now for the HP/MP pot pieces, plus a weekly (only for 1, which gives 5 pity pieces). My experience with going for the Pots is minimal, I got 100 pity pieces from Bloodwolves pretty fast, I'd say 5-7/hr. Then went Sherekhan and hit a wall, I've gotten maybe 1/hr so far... sucks balls. Especially since I feel I don't really need the pots. You could try for them, many others do this as well on Season servers since PvP is disabled. Should be able to easily grind for the pot pieces with TET Tuvala. Other than that, Season is a really good source of money, once you get your gear where you want it (preferably full PEN), just grind and load up on the Time Stones to sell. You can make billions by the end of Season from selling the tuvala materials.

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck this Chenga quest is aids wrapped in monkeypox. So long and fucking tedious my god

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im not sure I follow - does the grind path not throw enough stones at you to level up your shit to Tuvala? I was noob spamming Zindan last night scared to do shit with armor (afraid it'd blow up or something), but Ive got most everything up to Tuvala 1. I only played for about four hours total yesterday with a ton of afk for work, and still got into my low 50's before logging and going home.

One thing I dont remember being this bad though, is the constant pop in (or the transition from low detail to high detail trees etc.). The graphical options seem shallow as fuck and that problem is irritating the fuck out of me. I cranked all the options up as high as they'll go and its still there - there has to be something Im not doing right.
Nah, the pop-in got worse once they released Remastered. Doesn't matter what settings you use, it'll be there. Best is to just try and ignore it, do something else while traveling from point to point. They really, really need to make use of their engine and adapt it to BDO.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best 190ish ap grind spot to level? Blood wolves? Pollys?
Pollys has high density, but is super popular. I did 56-58 and Fadus, then moved spent some time at Cadry, Crescents and Fogans for the DUO Tuvala accessories. Stayed at Fogans til 60, then quested to 61.

If you like Pollys, and can find a nice rotation without interruption go there, its Skill XP is super good, but Combat XP isn't, Fogans would be best for pure Combat XP and decent Skill XP.

Edit: I'll be staying at Sulfur Mines for the rest of season. Great money, easy rotations and density. Skill XP there is better than Pollys per kill, but its not as dense so Polly wins out over time.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

I have no idea, but so far I've gotten very minimal stones and I've done almost solely the MSQ through Calpheon. From glancing at the rewards you get for hitting milestones or whatever it seems like L51+ is where they start coming in greater abundance. My friend who skipped the MSQ completely and hit L53 from grinding doesn't have his Tuvala yet, but he may just not know what he's doing either as he is new. I think he was at DUO/TRI for most pieces.

Agree on graphical settings being hit or miss and pop in isn't fixable at all from what I've read as it's an engine limitation. Maxed out settings just don't seem feasible for actual game play if you're in 4k either as I have beast machine and getting ~30-60fps which isn't great for combos and definitely wouldn't be for PVP which is a bummer for an 8 year old game. Currently using remastered and then everything else all tweaked and that gives me a stable 90-120 fps in 4k even in towns.

----

Based your responses the infinite pot grind doesn't seem that bad even given the amount of time I have to grind during slow work days and having an actual pity system. Plus it'll keep me away from wasting time on breeding horses or some other RNG crap that will just annoy me =]

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no idea, but so far I've gotten very minimal stones and I've done almost solely the MSQ through Calpheon. From glancing at the rewards you get for hitting milestones or whatever it seems like L51+ is where they start coming in greater abundance. My friend who skipped the MSQ completely and hit L53 from grinding doesn't have his Tuvala yet, but he may just not know what he's doing either as he is new. I think he was at DUO/TRI for most pieces.

Agree on graphical settings being hit or miss and pop in isn't fixable at all from what I've read as it's an engine limitation. Maxed out settings just don't seem feasible for actual game play if you're in 4k either as I have beast machine and getting ~30-60fps which isn't great for combos and definitely wouldn't be for PVP which is a bummer for an 8 year old game. Currently using remastered and then everything else all tweaked and that gives me a stable 90-120 fps in 4k even in towns.

----

Based your responses the infinite pot grind doesn't seem that bad even given the amount of time I have to grind during slow work days and having an actual pity system. Plus it'll keep me away from wasting time on breeding horses or some other RNG crap that will just annoy me =]
Yes, the MSQ or Simplified will give you way more beginner stones than you need to hit PEN on the Naru Armors / Weapons, skip the accessories as they don't convert to Tuvala. You'll get them via quest rewards, black spirit rewards, and those Leveling Aid boxes, the bulk should start rolling in when you're in the Mediah lvls (50+).

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>

Oh sure you will get plenty of stones for the Naru gear. It does not seem like it at first, but you should have 1000 of each to spare by the time you are done. The black spirit will dump a shit ton on you in the 50's levels. No worries there. Tuvala you have to be a little more careful with, depending on how much you grind. Every area gives some type of kill quest, so if you have the time, you should be fine

Zindan beat me to it!

Last edited:

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Best 190ish ap grind spot to level? Blood wolves? Pollys?
I still think Pollys is the best. Make sure you get your marni stones. Does anyone go to Gahaz anymore? I know it was a silver mine years ago but I have not heard much about it for a while.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Note for those who are new or haven't played in years. Part of the Season Pass is completing a portion of the "Book of Maraghan(?)". This is pretty important if you plan playing the full season or even beyond as it will directly effect how much silver/hr you can get wherever you grind. The Book unlocks the "Agris Fever" buff which increases the amount of Trash drops you get, it is especially, especially useful for grinding in Valencia. Guide for it:

All Valencia grind spots got changed awhile ago to only drop 1 trash item per kill, so Agris is great for all the spots by increasing that up to 3 per kill. Each kill will cost a certain amount of Agris Points, and some of the Val grind spots are extremely efficient in using Agris, like Cadry / Fogans that use only 3pts per kill.... and you'll get up to 100k Agris Fever points once fully unlocked.

Edit: The video above fails to mention the 2nd book for some reason, but if I recall that book will increase the Agris cap and how much you earn each day. I believe it just has you kill thousands of mobs at various grind spots, finishing at Star's End (which might be beyond a max Seasonal characters ability... maybe).

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Molten Core Raider
Thankfully you only have to do it once, then you can hot potato it around to every alt/season character you decide to do from now on.

Been doing a Drakania on season, it's a weird class. I kinda like it, but keep reading it was nerfed to shit just before launch for some reason. May give it another couple days of messing around then just graduate and go back to my regular class and resume the regularly scheduled activities.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lord do I feel like a Noob. Havent played since basically release in 2014. Its super weird cause when I look at the world map, Im clueless where I am. But then Ill be in a town and Ill be like "I remember this fucking port..." and I keep experiencing that deja vu all the time now. I should probably join a noobie guild, but I can barely play my class effectively so the last thing I want to be involved with is PVP.

Speaking of not knowing how to fkn play - I cannot stand how my awakening weapon somehow gets to be my default weapon. Either I dont know how to use the Nova's Rapier weapon, or.. it fucking blows (probably the first). Do I just unequip it or what?

The biggest turn off right now since coming back is because shit is so massively different than what I remember. I still have remnants of my first character lying around like workers and houses and shit and I dont remember how to do a fucking thing with that shit, or what to do with half the stuff in my inventory.. Its all so crazy. Then I have gear that I cant use because its not seasonal gear, but its Capa_something gear and looks strong? Idk. May have bit off more than I can chew trying to get back into this game.

I still have a country mile of shit to claim that I dont know what to do with and although I would have thought that billions of silver would mean something, it looks like anything worth af is worth 10's of billions of silver now. Its fkn wild.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I should probably join a noobie guild, but I can barely play my class effectively so the last thing I want to be involved with is PVP.

About 90% of BDO content is grinding alone, so unless you're stepping on someone's favorite grinding spot, you shouldn't worry about getting involved in PvP. Anyway, since it's BDO we're talking about, you wouldn't ever want to be involved in any form of PvP at all; it's not fun, quite punishing and requires a lot of knowledge you'll never bother to learn.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lord do I feel like a Noob. Havent played since basically release in 2014. Its super weird cause when I look at the world map, Im clueless where I am. But then Ill be in a town and Ill be like "I remember this fucking port..." and I keep experiencing that deja vu all the time now. I should probably join a noobie guild, but I can barely play my class effectively so the last thing I want to be involved with is PVP.

Speaking of not knowing how to fkn play - I cannot stand how my awakening weapon somehow gets to be my default weapon. Either I dont know how to use the Nova's Rapier weapon, or.. it fucking blows (probably the first). Do I just unequip it or what?

The biggest turn off right now since coming back is because shit is so massively different than what I remember. I still have remnants of my first character lying around like workers and houses and shit and I dont remember how to do a fucking thing with that shit, or what to do with half the stuff in my inventory.. Its all so crazy. Then I have gear that I cant use because its not seasonal gear, but its Capa_something gear and looks strong? Idk. May have bit off more than I can chew trying to get back into this game.

I still have a country mile of shit to claim that I dont know what to do with and although I would have thought that billions of silver would mean something, it looks like anything worth af is worth 10's of billions of silver now. Its fkn wild.
If you're now 56, you'll need to decide if you want to play as Awakening, or as Succession. Awakening as you can see changes your weapon, and gives you entirely new skills. Awakening Nova is quite different from pre-awakening/Succession, its really strong if played well though, and fast. If you like how Nova played in pre-awakening, then you should do the Succession quest, which will open up the Succession version of Nova... which is just a much much stronger version of pre-awakening. Once you do the Succession quest, you can go into you Skill window and select which version of Nova you'd like to play, either Succession or Awakening (the first two tabs above the skill list). Note, when you do the Succession quest, you'll have to fight a fairly strong version of a pre awakened Nova, so be prepared to chug potions.

Speaking of Potions, you might see a quest about getting a Fairy, do that if you haven't since they can be very helpful. You can set it up to use Mana / HP potions automatically when either hits a threshold you set.

I wouldn't worry about feeling lost, just run around and level up. Maybe watch an EvilDoUsHarm vid about a system you might want to use, or ask us here / ingame. The Capotia gear you're seeing is a general lvl up reward that used to start at 60, but has been change to start at 58 or 56. You get a Ring, Earring, Belt and Neck. When you are able to finally graduate from this season, you be given a selection of rewards from all the previous Seasons, and these include PEN Capotia accessories, which are very good. I would suggest picking the PEN Capotia Neck since its just as good a TET Ogre Ring (worth 10bln or so).

Think about Lifeskill stuff (workers / housing / crafting / workshops) after the Season is over, none of those are really important for you now, but a worker empire can be a source of passive income over time.

The price for gear has both gone drastically up, but also fallen pretty hard compared to the window in which you last played. The price for PEN accessories, and certain PEN armor/weapons were increased a LOT, so thats why you see such items selling for 25-125 billon, but the price for TET and lower gear has dropped a fair bit due Seasonal gear, but the amount of money you can earn even as a Seasonal character has increased a lot too. My season character can make just under 500m/hr at Sulfur Mines in one of the least popular rotations (500m is best I can do a couple times a week), but that is from using Agris Fever and Loot Scrolls (3 trash loot per kill). Really fast classes can make much much more at Centaurs (Seasonal characters), while geared players (280+AP) can make even more at the high end spots, so making billions of silver per week isn't that extreme.

Look for a large PVE guild to join, plenty of them advertise all the time, these are guilds that only do PVE or Lifeskills and do not take part in Node Wars / Sieges and will almost never go to war with anyone.

• 1Like