Black Friday 2017

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
2x DNA tests from 23n me.

Got my dad to do one a few years ago, this should give me a good portion of the rest of the info I want on family genes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

Got my dad to do one a few years ago, this should give me a good portion of the rest of the info I want on family genes.

I just posted the Family Tree Deal, I hope we're related!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Ya, because nothing says "Family Christmas" better than finding out during the unwrapping of presents that you are not your father's son, or that your wife is actually your half sister... But I'm sure everything will be fine.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya, because nothing says "Family Christmas" better than finding out during the unwrapping of presents that you are not your father's son, or that your wife is actually your half sister... But I'm sure everything will be fine.
i dont think its the maury povich test, its the victim test.

• 2Worf

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i dont think its the maury povich test, its the victim test.

ehh.. still works when you come back 20% black, but mom and dad are at 1-2% tops. The fun part would be listening to mom making up pseudoscience claims on how listening Barry White during conception can totally make that happen, while the half black neighbor they used to live next to had NOTHING to do with it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

My mom's parents were orphans (Ohio area, probably krauts). My wife is Jewish.

So yeah, she's probably my nazi holocaust half sister. I'll stream the results here live.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

SeanDoe1z1

People are dumb.

Can we please get a mass shooter to target black friday and not some church/school/concert at least.

Went to Babies R us on the way home. Zero deals and everything we would want is easily 25 % cheaper online. Peaced out.

• 2Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't get that shit. Don't these idiots browse slickdeals? You can get that shit for like $20-50 more online and not have to waste gas and get trampled.
People are dumb.

Can we please get a mass shooter to target black friday and not some church/school/concert at least.

Went to Babies R us on the way home. Zero deals and everything we would want is easily 25 % cheaper online. Peaced out.
It's that way with pet stuff as well. Petsmart/Petco is higher by a large margin over Kroger/Meijer/Walmart everyday. Only when they run the 33% off sales( 10 off 30 ) are they even slightly an option. Chewy is owned by PetSmart now and they do actively match other online places and got into pricing battles with Amazon which Amazon matched and brought both of them down over 6 months time this year. Jet is owned by Walmart and matches both but with Jet you get even more discounts the more you add.

Chewy had some super deals on Friday though that was nice. I had about 140lbs of shit come yesterday from them. The Fed Ex guy looked ready to murder someone.
As an example, I got 450 pee pads from Chewy 22.5x23" for $30.36 shipped. PetSmart which owns them charges $29.99 for 100, or $135 for the same amount of pads.

Last edited:

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chewy had some super deals on Friday though that was nice. I had about 140lbs of shit come yesterday from them. The Fed Ex guy looked ready to murder someone.
As an example, I got 450 pee pads from Chewy 22.5x23" for $30.36 shipped. PetSmart which owns them charges $29.99 for 100, or $135 for the same amount of pads.

Are those pee pads "people sized"? I may have found my next level of 'poop socking' for the next big MMO.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Are those pee pads "people sized"? I may have found my next level of 'poop socking' for the next big MMO.
Poop for sure. Not sure about liquid retention after guzzling down multiple 2 liters. May still have to keep a bucket handy. I went to level 2 years back. Bedroom with bath. Commode is 8 feet away. I only come back dead 50% of the time but more sanitary.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Someone mentioned that Black Friday is one of the newest "exports" of your great nation to the rest of the world. As a European I can confirm this, but what pisses me off no end is not the crazyness of having a day-after-Thanksgiving-sale when you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, it's that almost everyone calls it by the English name: Black Friday, instead of translating it to the native tongue. Hell, I was flipping through the TV channels and came across an add on a French channel where they called it by the English name. If the god damn French and their hatred for all that is Anglo call it by the English name, you know shit is fucked up!

• 2Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Cyber Monday not really showing much. I don't shop on Black Friday in person, but at least from talk and news reports looks like online oredering is making a big dent on crushing people to get into the store to buy something that is 2% less than it normally is, or the same price. Always entertaining to watch people rush in at opening and pick up anything even if they don't know what it is, need it, or whatever it's on sale - must have.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Someone mentioned that Black Friday is one of the newest "exports" of your great nation to the rest of the world. As a European I can confirm this, but what pisses me off no end is not the crazyness of having a day-after-Thanksgiving-sale when you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, it's that almost everyone calls it by the English name: Black Friday, instead of translating it to the native tongue. Hell, I was flipping through the TV channels and came across an add on a French channel where they called it by the English name. If the god damn French and their hatred for all that is Anglo call it by the English name, you know shit is fucked up!

I agree I'd much prefer SCHWARZ FREITAG

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
the crazyness of having a day-after-Thanksgiving-sale when you don't celebrate Thanksgiving,

If you're going to import Black Friday you should really import Thanksgiving as well. It sort of offsets the blatant consumerism to have a day of giving thanks for all the shit you're about to go buy.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Don't use those DNA Testing kids. 23 and Me doesn't make money off the kits they actually sell your DNA to Genetic and Pharmaceutical companies as well as the US Government.

You are voluntarily adding yourself to a Government DNA database when you send those in and letting companies do fuck all with your DNA behind closed doors.

Can't wait for genetically targeted ads in the future.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users