Black Friday 2017

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Was the first one in the door at the local Gamestop when they opened. Out of $200 PS4s before the first customer could buy one, but they had a nice shiny pile of $350 Battlefield PS4 bundles for sale... Nearly tripped over the mountain of unwanted x-boxes they had piled up next to the door.

So much for doorbusters... Were they open last night or just logistically incompetent?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So much for doorbusters... Were they open last night or just logistically incompetent?
Not open last night, I just figure they've probably got plenty of them in the back room, but the manager said "MOVE THOSE FUCKING BATTLEFIELD BUNDLES"

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Aaaand the pictures are starting to come out from today. Gonna be a funny day:

utdr9.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That hambeast just wants to hug everyone. It's about inclusion.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Aaaand the pictures are starting to come out from today. Gonna be a funny day:

utdr9.jpg

Black Friday retail craziness is America's newest export to our poor, benighted heathen friends across the world. Poors from the Ukraine to South Africa to Britain to South America are all lining up outside of their big retailers in the middle of Thanksgiving night....without actually celebrating Thanksgiving.

I wonder if these Brazilians even realize they're celebrating that narcotic sugar rush our Pilgrim ancestors felt after they realized they just unleashed a biological apocalypse on the natives.

46A5DD5A00000578-0-image-a-3_1511513695906.jpg

• 4Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Today is my parents anniversary. Mom said " I think me and your Dad are going to go to town and have a nice quiet day alone together and have a nice lunch". "Ummm Mom that will be Black Friday", "well shit". lol.

• 4Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Astro needs the nanny car to haul off all the sweet deals he's gonna be getting.
astro aint going anywhere near those crazed dindus. im going to go to the retro white people place tomorrow. Kmart. that store will probably have 99% off sales to lure people into coming back to their shitty stores.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I bought some activated charcoal tooth paste and an Amazon fire for the guest bedroom that I'll reflash online. Then I went back to bed.

Good black Friday.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
US Retailers werent doing it for real this year, I blame the Trump Economy Boom.
Last year tons of 'doorbusters' were still on the selves up until xmas eve. This year they only put out a handfull and they were swiped by employees before the doors opened. My brother was 3rd in the door at Home Depot and everything door buster in the flyers was sold out or 1 left. His kid was at Best Buy and they let people buy most of their best deals online and were sold out before the the door opened.

This is why I never play the BF game and just shop online, Big Box gives no fucks.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
So I ended up ordering a bunch of shit on Amazon for my Black Friday shopping in the morning. Then canceling most of it by night after realizing I don't need that shit anyways.
Everything that is still coming is for the cats, vehicles or Shelly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user