black islamist beheads British soldier in London

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can I borrow your crystal ball some time?
Pot calling the kettle black?

Not caring about justice makes them right to hate us.
LOL, enjoy your justice under Sharia law. Even the most modern, progressive islamic society makes Alabama seems like San Fransisco in comparison.

What part of 'they don't give a flying fuck about mikhail's justice and reparations and would still chop your head off' don't you understand?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No it's because they're inferior people that haven't heard the word of jaysus. Duh.
No they have heard the word of Jesus, remember he is a messenger of God for them. I think you are very ignorant when it comes to any religion. Would I be accurate saying that?

The Quran mentions Jesus by name twenty-five times, while it only mentions Muhammad by name four times as Muhammad and once as Ahmad; making it a total of five times. (WIKI)

Pot calling the kettle black?

LOL, enjoy your justice under Sharia law. Even the most modern, progressive islamic society makes Alabama seems like San Fransisco in comparison.

What part of 'they don't give a flying fuck about mikhail's justice and reparations and would still chop your head off' don't you understand?
Yeah you're right. Signing on to the ICC and having our fuckhead warcriminal presidents tried and executed and paying the fines they assign would have much less of an impact that closing down our borders in such a way as to completely cloister the middle east. That's a fucking brilliant, adult approach to changing hearts and minds (oh, I forgot that that's impossible because we're actually dealing with inhuman monsters instead of people with human motivations). This is stupid. I'm out.

Says the guy dealing in absolutes that we are the only reason Islamist believers are hacking off heads in the streets....
Where once did I say we were the sole reason? I said we are currently, and have been for the past 60 years, heavily agitating the situation. I said let's pull out, not that Islam is all pretty roses and the evil White people made them all mad. I said that rational thought has been shown to prevail in a time before we meddled heavily, so why should we not believe that it may once again?

spronk

FPS noob
its like star fleet (the west) vs the dominion (muslims), and obama is captain sisko but we still need to find our odo (muslim rebel). can sisko win by keeping federation ideals, or will he have to use section 31 tactics? the new star trek movie is also a subtle metaphor for the current world situation, starfleet again is the west but we don't really have a good kirk, spock, uhura, or scotty yet.

No they have heard the word of Jesus, remember he is a messenger of God for them. I think you are very ignorant when it comes to any religion. Would I be accurate saying that?

The Quran mentions Jesus by name twenty-five times, while it only mentions Muhammad by name four times as Muhammad and once as Ahmad; making it a total of five times. (WIKI)
I realize that you're just reverse trolling me, but as turn-about is fair play: I'm fairly certain I know more about both christianity AND islam than you do. Have a nice day, fucko.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yeah you're right. Signing on to the ICC and having our fuckhead warcriminal presidents tried and executed and paying the fines they assign would have much less of an impact that closing down our borders in such a way as to completely cloister the middle east. That's a fucking brilliant, adult approach to changing hearts and minds (oh, I forgot that that's impossible because we're actually dealing with inhuman monsters instead of people with human motivations). This is stupid. I'm out.
And sending all living ex-Republican presidents to the Hague to be tried as war criminals and executed is the brilliant adult approach that will change hearts and minds? Do that and enjoy the American Civil War part Deux, this time with NAPALM! WOW, man when you get the bit in your mouth, you really can't let it go can you?

Madsapper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I realize that you're just reverse trolling me, but as turn-about is fair play: I'm fairly certain I know more about both christianity AND islam than you do. Have a nice day, fucko.
I'm not a fan of either one of you by any means but in the last couple pages the score is roughly a_skeleton_03 3'ish mikhail 0 when it comes to posting in a way that conveys religious knowledge.

Tummysticks

Lord Nagafen Raider
The cause of that zealotry though is internal. 100% internal.
There's no support you can give for that that isn't entirely predicated on ignorance.
[Support for that that isn't entirely predicated on ignorance, i.e. straight from their goddamn holy book]
Yeah that's nice. But not nearly good enough.
The fuck did I just read?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They hate all that believe different than them. If you are arguing who hated who first, then you are getting into a "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" argument.
We actually know which came first in both cases though.

The egg evolved about 100 million years before the chicken appeared

And Islam attacked the West first with the conquest of Hispania circa 711 CE

However, and this is addressed generally towards the topic of religion's influence on conflict, I would say that blaming religion for this stuff misses the point. Religion is the convenient excuse. Its not the causative factor. Rather, powerful people with agendas, religious and political leaders and the like, use religion as the justification for their actions. Religion is the giant floating head of the Wizard, while political ambition and desire for power is the real man behind the curtain.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 just doesn't like Islam because it's primarily practiced by brown people.
I have yet to weigh in on liking or disliking Islam in this thread. I am simply explaining that their religion promotes violence. It does. They could be right and we could all be wrong.

By the way Christians aren't all white. We barely have a majority.

A poll by The Barna Group in 2004 found Catholic ethnicity to be 60% non-Hispanic white (generally of mixed ethnicity, but almost always includes at least one Catholic ethnicity such as Irish, Italian, German, Polish, or French), 31% Hispanic of any race, 4% Black, and 5% other ethnicity (mostly Filipinos and other Asian Americans, and American Indians).

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
In 100 years, the only Catholics that will be left will be in South America.
In 100 years, all of Europe will be majority Shariah led Islamic Theocracies. Don't worry about how, just trust me on this one.

So, now that we know this to be true, who else thinks a video game where a radical Catholic South America goes to war with a radical Islamic Europe in the year 2113 sounds fucking awesome?