Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bruce Banner Hulk GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Theres a cam at the usual places. Pretty decent quality just a stupid floating ad.

I trust you white people to respect black spaces and not see this in the theater. At least until you've apologized for your whiteness and waited until check day for blacks to be able to see it.

The first one was a garbage film not worth the price of admission. Ive heard conflicting reviews that this was either better or worse than the first. Not going to take any chances and accidentally pay money for this.

Edit: watching this. I assume this is the same director as the last one? dude needs to stop making action movies. Let's film all action/fight scenes at night, with combatants wearing all black. We can always edit it in post production to make the film even DARKER. At least the atlantians aren't coal black as well as wearing all black like black panther was, can kinda make out that there's people on screen and things are happening, unlike BP1 where you couldn't tell if there was a fight on screen or if maybe the projector stopped working and we were all just sitting in a pitch black theater listening to the film's audio only. What a shit show that film was. So far this one isn't much better. At times the floating ad is the only bit of movement you will see in what are supposed to be action sequences because this film sucks.

F- For cinematography just like Black Panther 1. So far the plot isn't as retarded as the first one so maybe this will be just low tier marvel and not garbage tier like captain Marvel/BP1/Thor 2/etc.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
retards will blame it on the cam quality but since I saw BP1 in theaters and it was exactly the same garbage i'm going to go with shitty cinematography is shitty once again.

took a screenshot in the middle of the action, check out this ultra high stakes action set piece in this masterpiece of film. Yes this is an action sequence. No you can't tell which one because they all look the same.

bp2 is garbage.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
retards will blame it on the cam quality but since I saw BP1 in theaters and it was exactly the same garbage i'm going to go with shitty cinematography is shitty once again.

took a screenshot in the middle of the action, check out this ultra high stakes action set piece in this masterpiece of film. Yes this is an action sequence. No you can't tell which one because they all look the same.

View attachment 442726
bp2 is garbage.jpg

Looks fine to me. Just turn your contrast up.

• 13Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I saw this last night in IMAX 3D. After the dog shit abortion that was the first one, I wasn't expecting a lot. That said, I was very entertained. Realistically, this was Black Panther: The Way of the Water. It's like they were trying to do everything they thought the new Avatar would do, just to beat them to the punch. It was a good experience.
As far as how this stands against other Marvel movies, it wasn't a top tier experience. But it's probably the current best mid-level movie they've made. It's a visually great movie. And I didn't feel any of the woke shit.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw this last night in IMAX 3D. After the dog shit abortion that was the first one, I wasn't expecting a lot. That said, I was very entertained. Realistically, this was Black Panther: The Way of the Water. It's like they were trying to do everything they thought the new Avatar would do, just to beat them to the punch. It was a good experience.
As far as how this stands against other Marvel movies, it wasn't a top tier experience. But it's probably the current best mid-level movie they've made. It's a visually great movie. And I didn't feel any of the woke shit.
I hated the first one and I figured this one would suck but based on your review I'm going to give it a chance.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

View attachment 442726

calibrate your TV

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
So I finished it. Not really sure what I was expecting. It's better than the first black panther but that's such a low fucking bar that its kinda meaningless. it's worse than Aquaman, even though its basically the same film.

I get these movies aren't made for me and all, like that's a thing I guess. But is inciting black vs mexican violence really advisable in the current environment...not sure it is.

but yeah this Movie is basically Aquaman except instead of like races of mermen vs crab people its Blacks vs Mexicans.

It's cool they got Snoop from the wire to play Riri in everything from looks to vocabulary to mannerisms. I never really read any ironheart but is she supposed to be straight hoodrat street trash? I thought she was supposed to be smart? she can barely form complete sentences but is definitely holding and yelling 5.0 from the corner with a 40 in hand.

Thank god by the 2nd and 3rd acts the director decided to film in the daytime so you can actually see the action. It's pretty much identical to aquaman. giant spectacle but ultimately meaningless.

If you can suspend disbelief that a tribe of savages that bark at one another and bang on sticks are somehow smart because magic flowers and rocks it's not too much a stretch that another group of savages in the americas that ritually sacrificed hundreds of thousands of people, ate their hearts, and played soccer with the heads, just to ensure that the sun rose each morning also magically got smart and made a civilization because of the same magic flowers and rocks, but this time they are underwater.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I mean, why not start using this logic to start defending the bible too while we're at it?

With many myths/legends, there is frequently a small kernel of truth to them that is embellished and expanded. Take for instance the story of Noah's flood. Unto itself, pretty bullshit. But lots of cultures had "mega flood" myths. At a casual level, it could be an exaggeration of normal river flooding or the like. However, I think it may be more likely it was stories of the massive floods following the end of the Ice Age that had been passed down through the generations and warped/changed over that time. We know that there were many spots on Earth, now lost under the ocean, that used to be areas where people lived over 10k years ago.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With many myths/legends, there is frequently a small kernel of truth to them that is embellished and expanded. Take for instance the story of Noah's flood. Unto itself, pretty bullshit. But lots of cultures had "mega flood" myths. At a casual level, it could be an exaggeration of normal river flooding or the like. However, I think it may be more likely it was stories of the massive floods following the end of the Ice Age that had been passed down through the generations and warped/changed over that time. We know that there were many spots on Earth, now lost under the ocean, that used to be areas where people lived over 10k years ago.
Yes, this. The concept of two of every animal all together on one big ass boat is straight up clown shoes. but putting all the best livestock from your farm on a large boat to weather a major regional flood is much more understandable. the middle east was once a green paradise. they had a lot more rain back then before things started drying out. it will be a green paradise once again when earth's warming trend subside and brings in a new cooling trend. or another catastrophic extinction event ices up the planet.

Goatface

Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” has jolted the box office from a months-long slump to one of the best weekends of 2022, earning a domestic launch of $180 million from 4,396 theaters.

just $7m behind Multiverse of Madness

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Calls the first one an abortion, still goes and pays to see the sequel.

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users