Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Ion was less a product of his corporate resume and more them trying to recapture the lightning in a bottle they had with Tigole and Furor by hiring community members. Unfortunately, that community was EJ.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's not even a Twitter thing, this is outright Tumblr'isms: "Those fantasy races are BIPOC coded!". No, I'm not joking:

Wanted to shit talk that but apparently I got suspended for suggesting we should shoot illegals trying to invade. Big mad.

I appealed saying I don't understand why they are oppressing me over a photo shoot.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I had that much free time to be outraged about a shitty fantasy book based on a declining video game. :rolleyes:

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I wish I had that much free time to be outraged about a shitty fantasy book based on a declining video game. :rolleyes:
Just enough time to be outraged about the outrage eh faggot?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider

Hey retard, I wasn't talking about you. Stop being such a sensitive snowflake or I'll confuse you with someone with blue hair.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am a big fan of all your work on here Chanur and I know nothing about Xaxius as a poster, but I have to say his line was pretty funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I am a big fan of all your work on here Chanur and I know nothing about Xaxius as a poster, but I have to say his line was pretty funny.
Yeah I took his tone all wrong. It sounded like whining at first instead of sarcasm.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

28a9fd26a3f0169b64d341ee5b34f242.jpg

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's just expected at this point. We shouldnt have to deal with an agenda in a game, of all places. But if theyre spending hundreds of millions of dollars on movies for an agenda, whats the difference in a game doing it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Someone just bought Activision. Kotick probably going to be retired.

Oh sweet another mega corpo is acquiring them, I'm sure they care about the game experience and not money or pandering to feminist trash

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Oh sweet another mega corpo is acquiring them, I'm sure they care about the game experience and not money or pandering to feminist trash
I think it was just poorly written and all they bought was some stock. Not a controlling interest.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reminder that Ion's law firm are the guys doing the sexual harassment investigations and writing the new policies.

Quite a coincidence.
Wait what? So they're defending or prosecuting or some side gig along the ABK law team? Wonder if there's some weird internal power struggle for Bobby's seat from Ion the great harasee