Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lalafells are Jews. WoW has faggot horses, and furry classes. As a former WoW simp that said the same anime, pedophile talking points about FF14. I was wrong.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
If Riots MMO turns out solid then they will now be the new Blizzard for the modern gaming error. Not saying that's good or bad, but Riot now has multiple very successful titles that are printing money.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If Riots MMO turns out solid then they will now be the new Blizzard for the modern gaming error. Not saying that's good or bad, but Riot now has multiple very successful titles that are printing money.
They also leveraged their IP a lot better.

I totally don't understand Arcane but Blizzard could have done an even better version of the same thing if they had actually leveraged the Overwatch IP properly. The Overwatch IP is the only thing of actual value Blizzard has produced in the past 5 years.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

I totally don't understand Arcane but Blizzard could have done an even better version of the same thing if they had actually leveraged the Overwatch IP properly. The Overwatch IP is the only thing of actual value Blizzard has produced in the past 5 years.
Blizzard is just a fundamentally broken studio. Incompetence/mismanagement is an integral part of Blizzard as no matter who they hire or place in charge they always get the same idiotic results. I think Dragons Blood and now Arcane is just yet another huge pie in the face of Blizzard. Idiot managers too stupid or too afraid to capitalize on their IPs are yet again shown up by their rivals.

I would genuinely love to sit in on their executive meetings and just see what their thought process is. They have no reason to fail yet at every turn its nothing but failure after failure. Surely someone has said in the past few years they should have done a show about any number of their IPs right? Though considering their writing quality its probably best we havent gotten any expanded content from Blizzard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Blizzard is just a fundamentally broken studio. Incompetence/mismanagement is an integral part of Blizzard as no matter who they hire or place in charge they always get the same idiotic results. I think Dragons Blood and now Arcane is just yet another huge pie in the face of Blizzard. Idiot managers too stupid or too afraid to capitalize on their IPs are yet again shown up by their rivals.

I would genuinely love to sit in on their executive meetings and just see what their thought process is. They have no reason to fail yet at every turn its nothing but failure after failure. Surely someone has said in the past few years they should have done a show about any number of their IPs right? Though considering their writing quality its probably best we havent gotten any expanded content from Blizzard.
They literally could have just had their pick of the best machinima creators and paid them relative peanuts to produce any script they sent them while working from home. Minimal setup and risk.

If they were really serious they also could have paid them properly and moved them to Blizzard HQ to use the internal tools too.

All that's happened is that they mostly promoted based on seniority and not proven track record, anyone good left to get better wages elsewhere and the shit rose to the top. Now that they are doing SJW hiring they are done, as there is no pipeline of new talent into the company anymore.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
L45GkB9pHcx2v2cvsfiSH9-1200-80.jpg

• 4Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

They missed out on a lot of potential profit by not properly using the OW IP to the fullest. An animated series if done well could have been amazing.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They missed out on a lot of potential profit by not properly using the OW IP to the fullest. An animated series if done well could have been amazing.
Is this before or after the Soldier 76 blow bang?

• 1Worf

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Too busy making characters lesbos and shit for no reason. It certainly bought them a lot of favor with the woke crowd though lol!

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dont worry, they arent gay in China.
This is the the best of all. Gay shit here in the US, where literally NO ONE CARES. Just stop jamming your shit down the throat. Like literally no one gives two flying fucks WHAT YOU DO.. NO ONE…. Yes. No one. And then. Woke shit. Why? No one knows. China, kills gay people. Blizzard loves the cash so there goes that narrative. 😂 It’s a hypocritical priceless mess

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malkav

French Madman
Listening to you guys, with Western story telling becoming woke shit and Eastern story telling being pedo shit, guess you won't have anything to watch/play soon enough. :honkler:

• 1Moron
  • 1Rimshot

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Listening to you guys, with Western story telling becoming woke shit and Eastern story telling being pedo shit, guess you won't have anything to watch/play soon enough. :honkler:

Retro games bro. There was a time when you didn't have a bunch of faggot shit and just a solid story.

Here just check this out, this is the entire story, no woke faggot shit, no pedophiles, just beating the shit out of ninjas who fucked around and are about to find out.

Bad_Dudes_grande.png

maxresdefault.jpg

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why do you think "remastered" games are such a big deal atm?

On the one hand nostalgia is nice, on the other hand if you keep having to indulge yourself in nostalgia for your entertainment that means your current experiences are worse than what you already have experienced. The popularity of nostalgia is a reflection on the poor quality of art today.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I find it funny people want to rail FFXIV over pedo/furry shit when WoW has just as much if not more. Hi pedo gnomes, and do I need even need to go over the furry shit? Both are obviously worse in WoW. It's going to get even worse now that the dick choppers have taken over.

• 1Like