Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Someone asks you what LMFAO is, you'd say laugh my fucking ass off, they'd say oh ok I get it.

RainbowPls blobDance Sussy gachiBASS catJAM = short for what?
"Give me opposite sex hormones and force feed me cum" is probably what it stands for.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Someone asks you what LMFAO is, you'd say laugh my fucking ass off, they'd say oh ok I get it.

It would probably make sense if this was Twitch and it turned those emoticon codes into emoticons.

I don't even use Twitch, someone said this in this thread not long ago.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I don't know what it's short for, Twitch and the like are just hieroglyphs to me. And that's what that is, a word for an icon that has meaning beyond the word itself.

But let's not pretend we're better in this regard. I have no idea what some of the the reaction icons on this forum are meant to stand for, and I've been here a while. Like, "Worf seriously? Brony Hodjing slow WTF" is the same shit when put into text and handed to someone not from here.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure that's the textualized way a bunch of pointless emojis are expressed when whatever interface can't load them.

It never made sense in the first place which is why it's confusing reading it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is not remotely comparable to LMFAO, OmegaLUL is in this regard but we have here that's some other fgt shit

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This is not remotely comparable to LMFAO, OmegaLUL is in this regard but we have here that's some other fgt shit
One is an acronym, and the other is a command that displays an image that represents the same thing. It's really not that different. Whole argument is boomer "I don't understand them youths anymore, in my day we played with a stick and rocks not with them electric games". I don't use them cause I'm too old for this shit too, but it's just what young people do in every age.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah it's not the same. Quit trying to draw false comparisons.

I gave one example that is using some of the terminology that does fit. The rest is some other shit.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Yeah it's not the same. Quit trying to draw false comparisons.

I gave one example that is using some of the terminology that does fit. The rest is some other shit.

If you are referring to the pic referencing brain damage with a screenshot of text that was gibberish. you literally posted a pic of the text commands that translate into emoji images if you have a certain twitch plugin. I think it's betterTTV which has more emoji than what twitch has by default.

without the plugin/extension it will look like a wall of adhd addled brain damage. not to say it still isn't even when you see the images.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It can be the actual emoji that's intended or the text behind it. It's the brainrot. Soft, weird cucked language as a conditioning measure. You either get it, you don't or do and willfully deny it. Take it for what it is, it is hard not to notice for me.

I'll get out of the way of the discussing of the company people still think is "Blizzard" going full woke and driving off anyone serious about gaming.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It can be the actual emoji that's intended or the text behind it. It's the brainrot. Soft, weird cucked language as a conditioning measure. You either get it, you don't or do and willfully deny it. Take it for what it is, it is hard not to notice for me.

I'll get out of the way of the discussing of the company people still think is "Blizzard" going full woke and driving off anyone serious about gaming.
Lets just say you're right and that its all conditioning. What then? If you boycott the companies that you perceive doing this, what are you actually achieving since you arent their audience to begin with? I'm just saying, pointing out your theory is one thing - but harping on about it is just pointless.

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Lets just say you're right and that its all conditioning. What then?
1641827807240.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
IMG_7704.png

Yeah this stuff comes randomly out of nowhere. Lol.

There's certainly no pattern to any of this or common behaviors, that definitely don't come from anything in particular...

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Knew you'd come around.

Neuro-parasitology might be the direction to head to get to the bottom of this shit.

There's something latent that this kind of shit influences and triggers. I'd love to know what it is.

Last edited:
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users