Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament

Phazael, rematch time. Tomorrow night or Friday day would be best for me, otherwise it will have to be sun/mon/tues after 9pm mountain. Let me know.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Skeil, I am going to poke my head in Friday afternoon. Otherwise, I am open to sunday all day or evenings on Monday or Tuesday. The high powered Nurgle pass offense vs the beatface elven defense: Who will win?

You should have my personal email, if not pm me and I will relay it to you.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Skeils and I are set for tonight. No sign of skids for stunty tho....

Phazael, I reset the game for the 3rd time. Let's try to get it in tomorrow assuming your network connection holds, I need to go to bed. We almost made it to halftime :/

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Admin xannder a win, I totally forgot yesterday and I have to go to my ex's after work tonight, so my fault.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yet another draw between the Elves and Nurgle. Game was rough on Skeil, but the only permanent damage was a self inflicted dodge death.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you have a coach drop out and need a replacement I am willing to start a new team or you can pick from any of my past league teams. If the league wants to avoid late season subs, new team or not, no worries. Would be interested in future seasons as well.

If you have a coach drop out and need a replacement I am willing to start a new team or you can pick from any of my past league teams. If the league wants to avoid late season subs, new team or not, no worries. Would be interested in future seasons as well.
This particular league will be over in 2-3 weeks after the post-season tourney. After which I think we'll be sorting out season 4. Generally we start fresh teams only for the rerolled league, but always looking for new blood.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks I will lurk some more in wait. My last private Cyanide BB league went nine seasons till burn out eventually ended it.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Sorry I went off the reservation a day or so cuz my wife just got home.

I just wrapped up the games and pushed to the next day. It's playoff time and matchups are ready to go. If extra time is needed because I didn't roll this over until today we can stretch it a little bit.