Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Can someone administer me a win over Gavitard since he bailed on playing our match please? At your convenience of course.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
24h warning:

Dman vs. vimeseh
Adam12 vs. Restless
ZProtoss vs. Skidiwili
superhiro vs. seantsc
Mr. Stupid vs. Gavinrad

Gav, are you and numbers going to play your game or what's the deal?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm sorry, I thought I had announced it here but I guess not. A lot of shit has come up and I have to withdraw from the league.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Gave Dman a win per Vimeseh, ZProtoss and Skidiwili game I just put as a tie.

Day advanced to 3.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Not sure if there is anyone waiting on the bench to play right now, we're a bit short on active people since it's summer.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Funk if you want someone to play a fill in team, I can toss in a fresh crap roster of your choosing to fill gaps. I am sure there are others who might, as well. Getting an easy game is better than no game.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In other news, I think Cyrus gets the prize for worst three game run in RR BB history. After getting skunked 3-1 twice by Skiel's wood elves, the dice took it to him in our game. My nurgle team had two long passes for TDs, including the most insane improbable play I have ever done at the end of the first half, where a pestigor tossed a long pass to a Rotter in two tackle zones, who caught it, blitzed out, dodged, and then made two go for its for the score, in a scoring play that covered three quarters of the field. The odds of that play happening are literally 200 to 1 against. Nurgle passing game OP!

*pro elves

Hey Phazael I'm going to need to play our game early this coming match week; I'll be out of town all next week, starting Sunday. When's good for you?