Border Issue

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's cool if you're into playing whac-a-mole.
i was just saying that to be kind, my wish is load em into storage containers and ship them to the south pole and let the penguins deal with them.
smile.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, if we shoot anyone crossing our border illegally, it would likely stop as many coming over... Not sure how much it matters anymore though, California is already now majority Hispanic, and I just can't WAIT to see how that plays out in the next 20-30 years. Hell, it's actually possible (though how much, who can say) that Caly will go red. Then again R's would have to pull the stick outta their asses and actually stop pissing 'em off, so maybe not.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
They're taking back their lands with imports & overbreeding. If you were stuck living in the mexican war zone you'd probably be clawing to get the fuck out too though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, if we shoot anyone crossing our border illegally, it would likely stop as many coming over... Not sure how much it matters anymore though, California is already now majority Hispanic, and I just can't WAIT to see how that plays out in the next 20-30 years. Hell, it's actually possible (though how much, who can say) that Caly will go red. Then again R's would have to pull the stick outta their asses and actually stop pissing 'em off, so maybe not.
Unless you get them on some sort of Catholic issue (abortion usually), don't the vast majority of Hispanics vote Democrat though? Letting more of them in (and letting them vote) just means even more blue.

Also, you're from California right? Please don't ever say "Caly" again
frown.png
At worst go with "Cali" but even that is pushing it. Of course, if you're from Southern California you guys put "The" in front of all the freeway numbers anyway, so you're all messed up!

Generol_sl

shitlord
Unless you get them on some sort of Catholic issue (abortion usually), don't the vast majority of Hispanics vote Democrat though? Letting more of them in (and letting them vote) just means even more blue.

Also, you're from California right? Please don't ever say "Caly" again
frown.png
At worst go with "Cali" but even that is pushing it. Of course, if you're from Southern California you guys put "The" in front of all the freeway numbers anyway, so you're all messed up!
There is little to no chance CA ever goes red. In LA you have:
rrr_img_70876.jpg

and in the Bay Area you have both Berkeley and SF which is ridiculously left.

Yes you're right Vvoid. My wife still calls it "the 80" and such. Definitely a SoCal thing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Embrace the Mexicans. They are hard working family oriented people. They have the same values as America.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Embrace the Mexicans. They are hard working family oriented people. They have the same values as America.
I don't know if the Mexicans we've got up here in Wisconsin are like the ones down south but I think they are great and I'd rather have our immigrant problems than Japan's post-industrial falling birth rate nightmare.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I'm in Sacramento, believe me I know how permanently left this state is.
I have an old military friend who is now a PI in Sacramento and she said that Sacramento now has the largest sex trafficking "hub" in the states. That is just unfathomable to me as I am from the area and never heard much about it. Long story short, since you are from there, have you noticed it becoming a large issue?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I know I was listening to some stories about sex trafficking in San Fransisco being a huge problem. Just insane if you think about it in this day and age. Facilitators should be executed in my opinion.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Very true. Not many people are going to vote for folks who are advocating shipping their relatives back to a hellhole and who generally revile your countrymen.

The big concern is not that Hispanics turn Caly red; it is that they turn Texas blue, which is why they are shitting their pants over this down there. If things continue on the way they are, by 2024 Texas will be permanently voting for a D and the Republican party will have pretty much ceased to exist on the national stage.

Another concern is that big agriculture is pretty much supported by cheap (illegal) immigrant labor. If all of a sudden those guys had to pay Americans (whether of european or hispanic descent) real wages to pick fruit or work the fields or whatever, the whole damn thing would collapse. I suspect a large part of the all talk, never action on illegal immigration is due to precisely this.

I know I was listening to some stories about sex trafficking in San Fransisco being a huge problem. Just insane if you think about it in this day and age. Facilitators should be executed in my opinion.
Is that where they get hookers to direct cars through intersections when the lights are out?

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Historically, Hispanics vote Democrat. You're thinking of Cubans in southern florida that are staunchy anti-castro and believe the republicans have a harder stance on them. But the rest of the hispanic world (including in California) vote democrat.

Source: I'm Hispanic in California.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If all of a sudden those guys had to pay Americans (whether of european or hispanic descent) real wages to pick fruit or work the fields or whatever, the whole damn thing would collapse. I suspect a large part of the all talk, never action on illegal immigration is due to precisely this.
What do you mean by "the whole damn thing would collapse"? The price of vegetables would go up?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Historically, Hispanics vote Democrat. You're thinking of Cubans in southern florida that are staunchy anti-castro and believe the republicans have a harder stance on them. But the rest of the hispanic world (including in California) vote democrat.

Source: I'm Hispanic in California.
Yes, I know how they vote NOW, but if Republicans ever actually dropped the anti-immigration shit (and they kinda have to at some point) and embraced them as fellow citizens - who would they vote for? It seems to me they actually have more in common with R's than D's. My experience is anecdotal of course, I'm not claiming this is fact, but it is my opinion.