Border Issue

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You stream movies in theaters all the time. You have posted many times about it. I frankly don't care as I used to pirate stuff as well. But don't claim you are a stickler for law and order.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, you hop between movies in theaters to avoid buying tickets. So spare us the "its against the law, so therefore bad by default" stuff please.
i certainly do that, in fact i do that blatantly in front of the so called ushers and they dont give a fuck. i paid for the movie i wanted to see, i saw the movie i wanted to see. if i walk over to another door and watch a different movie then its on the movie theater to come tell me thats not cool. they dont give a shit and neither do i.

You stream movies in theaters all the time. You have posted many times about it. I frankly don't care as I used to pirate stuff as well. But don't claim you are a stickler for law and order.
and yes i do this, i do this quite often, but what you dont mention is that i am reputed here to "hate everything" . if i like something i buy the blue ray which costs quite a bit more than the movie ticket. hollywood is welcome to come after me for the money i didnt spend on the movies i think fucking sucked, which is most of the time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Right cause the minimum wage ushers really give a shit about you stealing from the theater.

You're such a hypocritical piece of shit.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
There was a big series in the SF Chronicle a few years back about a Korean girl and they made it sound like a good percentage of the girls working in Asian Massage parlors and various other fronts for prostitution aren't exactly there by choice. It's not slavery in the literal sense where somebody bought them and they are now property. It's more like some chick gets in financial trouble in Korea, the mafia gets ahold of her, fills her head with bullshit about how much money she can get by going to America for a few months and get rid of her debt, then once they get her here they get her hooked on drugs, her debts magically go up instead of down, and they tell her that if she leaves or goes to the authorities, they will cut her mother's hands off back in Korea. End result is that she basically ends up being a slave.
I've heard this too. There was a story in the local papers here this year about the FBI busting the owners of some of the massage parlors not for running a brothel but for human trafficking.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Right cause the minimum wage ushers really give a shit about you stealing from the theater.

You're such a hypocritical piece of shit.
sorry sparkles, the ushers are trained to do a job if they are not doing their job which part of is to inform jackasses like me that you cant watch a second or third movie without paying the ticket price on each of those, then its a fault on the movie theater chain's training and management. they certainly dont mind me paying 10+ dollars for a medium coke and popcorn while im "stealing".

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
sorry sparkles, the ushers are trained to do a job if they are not doing their job which part of is to inform jackasses like me that you cant watch a second or third movie without paying the ticket price on each of those, then its a fault on the movie theater chain's training and management. they certainly dont mind me paying 10+ dollars for a medium coke and popcorn while im "stealing".
It's hilarious and pathetic how you don't understand that those are the same mental gymnastics people go through to justify software/movie piracy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
except i do not pirate anything, i dont even pirate music, though i will listen to a song on the radio or watch a movie on cable. am i to be expected to pay hollywood for all the films i watch on cable or the music industry for the songs i listen to on my commute to work? sorry sparkles, but you gotta come up with a better argument.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You are stealing from the movie theater. The fact that the ushers don't care is irrelevant. I would be surprised at how hard that is to understand, but you have a pretty epic legacy of stupidity so it's no surprise that it doesn't click for you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You are stealing from the movie theater. The fact that the ushers don't care is irrelevant. I would be surprised at how hard that is to understand, but you have a pretty epic legacy of stupidity so it's no surprise that it doesn't click for you.
for an extra film i did not "pay" ten dollars for i spent ten dollars on refreshments to watch it. tell me again how i am stealing from the movie theater?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You buy refreshments at the theater? I bring mine with me.Wait.Am I stealing from the theater when I do that?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You buy refreshments at the theater? I bring mine with me.Wait.Am I stealing from the theater when I do that?
yeah dude, its usually the summer when i take my once a year trip to the movies so i dont bring a jacket where i could hide a can of soda or a bag of chips. plus if im gonna be there 4 to 6 hours i will get thirsty/hungry in that time and AMC will allow you one free refill on your soda/popcorn. so its worth it to me.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I haven't done a double feature since I went to see Cradle 2 The Grave + Willard so I'm unsure of my snack needs in such a situation.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yesterday I was at the river and drinking a beer when a cop walked past me and looked at my beer then me but kept walking cause someone was drowning further down river. In your logic, what I was doing was legal since the cop didn't stop me right?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yesterday I was at the river and drinking a beer when a cop walked past me and looked at my beer then me but kept walking cause someone was drowning further down river. In your logic, what I was doing was legal since the cop didn't stop me right?
i paid to get into that theater complex, i did not walk in the exit when people were leaving. if the usher doesnt mind me going into a different movie and continuing to spend money at the concessions then its none of my concern. tell me how this relates to the topic of criminals from other countries invading US towns?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
So what if you have a work visa(paid to get in) but once it expires(movies over), you stick around? Is that not violating the law in your eyes, since they are still paying for concessions(sales tax).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So what if you have a work visa(paid to get in) but once it expires(movies over), you stick around? Is that not violating the law in your eyes, since they are still paying for concessions(sales tax).
1399766292410.gif

He got you there astr0creep.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As long as they are not taking away from citizens resourcesp and aying taxes, bills and underwear out of their own money like a normal person i wouldnt care.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Astro gets shot 12 times in the chest and just keeps moving forward. You can't stop him!