dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
US Economic assistance in 2012:
Honduras 76 million
Mexico 117 million
El Salvador 47 million
etc.

In most cases, the vast majority goes through USAID

That 3.7 billion dollars should come from those sources of money. After all, that money is allocated to helping those countries disparity populations, it just so happens they all wandered over here.

Ending the war on drugs would go a long way to resolving this issue.

Foreign Assistance Data By Country

Generol_sl

shitlord
One thing that has struck me as odd about this entire situation is the "route" as I have been calling it. Consider this for a moment. Mexico has some of the most black and white immigration policies in the world. We saw this with the Marine issue recently and have seen it many times before that too. Simply stated, they don't allow anyone in, especially from their Southern border. That being said, these kids are supposedly all from the Central American countries. Are we to believe that unaccompanied children are traveling over one thousand miles through Cartel country, through the Mexican desert, through Mexico's immigration policy and through one of the most brutal landscapes in the world without any help to reach the American border?

As a moderate I don't subscribe to this party vs that party (which has become typical with everything) as all I care about is the betterment and security of the country. That said, I can logically look at this issue, consider what I saw, see the state of affairs at the border and the massive security risk it has become (not from Mexican/CA children obviously) and conclude these "kids" are either being brought up by the US or the Cartels are using them while something more nefarious is going on at a different location. I am not, nor have I ever been a conspiracy theorist but one would be a fool to think that, out of the blue, fifty thousand plus kids just decided to bum rush the American border without either substantial assistance or something else going on (ie: diversion).

I don't know how many (if any of you) served but when I was in the service we had contingencies in order for (this was several months before 9/11) the potential of an attack by Terrorist cells springing from entry through the Southern border. It's been over ten years so I can talk about these TS things now but I recall sitting at Hill AFB (July 2001) when we were called in and put into imminent threat category 1 (the terminology likely changed with HLS in the front these days) due to an intercepted message at Hickam AFB that terror cells were bringing "parts to be assembled" through the southern border. I will never forget it. I could tell you so many things on the lead up to 9/11 and the intelligence collected if anyone was ever interested but back on point, I personally have concerns about the security issues and I don't think I am being too suspicious in feeling this way as there is just no way possible that fifty thousand plus kids traveled through all I mentioned before hand, without help, to reach the border (they are going through Zeta territory, a massive desert, and a whole lot of danger). Further, there are many reports coming out of serious disease and quarantine issues (I still have friends at Lackland, Randolph, Nellis, Hill & Vandenburg that haven't been able to tell me much but have said they literally have "zones" setup - three of them said that at least) from these kids that needs to be addressed. I am not pleased that our government is treating this situation better than they did our own disabled and damaged veterans but that is an entirely different issue.

To you, Vvoid, she also told me that the reports coming out were a place called "Golf Club Centerfolds" and it had a lot to do with that. Some strip club between you and Chico I guess that employed a ton of "teen Russian" and "others". I can't verify it but took the time to look on a website I had never heard of until this issue sprang up called "Backpage" and it does seem to coincide with a lot she told me. Bad scene all together.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol now im taking seats? Good try genius. I go to matinee showings where the theaters are either completely empty or ony a handful of others are in there.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lol now im taking seats? Good try genius. I go to matinee showings where the theaters are either completely empty or ony a handful of others are in there.
I only take handouts from the government that not everyone else is taking.

I only steal cars from long term parking and then bring them back.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
You do understand that the "taking up resources" during the matinee argument is about as logical as the "they're taking our jobs" argument right?

You got nailed good, just admit defeat like a gentleman.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
first of all i am not downloading any tv or movies, i never have. secondly streaming tv shows i missed or tv shows i will never see due to them only being shown in other countries is not illegal. and if it is then i only broke british law which they are welcome to come prosecute me for watching uncut episodes of Top Gear, Dr Who or random shows like Grand Designs.
i certainly do that, in fact i do that blatantly in front of the so called ushers and they dont give a fuck. i paid for the movie i wanted to see, i saw the movie i wanted to see. if i walk over to another door and watch a different movie then its on the movie theater to come tell me thats not cool. they dont give a shit and neither do i.
hahah what a hypocrite

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I only take handouts from the government that not everyone else is taking.

I only steal cars from long term parking and then bring them back.
you really think im taking the seats from the theater, dont you?

@other guys
I guess its a pov kind of thing, i am not taking anything, im buying. what i like. I pay for Tv, internet and movie theater expenses. I did nothing wrong

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It'd just be best if you were impartial enough to realize that double dipping in movie theaters is chaotic/disorderly/unlawful, but is so insignificant that comparing it to armed revolt is stupid.

On that note, I still haven't seen any evidence of armed revolt.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So did we ever get videos of the huge riots of brown people burning American flags and destroying California?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have to say that the border children issue is a much more interesting topic to me than hammering out whether or not Astrocreep has ever done something unethical in his life.

Generol_sl

shitlord
It'd just be best if you were impartial enough to realize that double dipping in movie theaters is chaotic/disorderly/unlawful, but is so insignificant that comparing it to armed revolt is stupid.

On that note, I still haven't seen any evidence of armed revolt.
I never said anyone was armed but there are many recent pictures on the web to substantiate my post. I did my best to use a varied result list from different source material. The only "armed" issue I have heard about was on 27 Jun when a Mexican helicopter crossed the border and opened fire on border agents (nobody was injured - I see this as a diversionary maneuver personally). This has since been verified as Mexico offered an apology (can link source if you wish).

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ol-Overwhelmed

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/07...ican-pandemic/

http://www.businessinsider.com/immig...-photos-2014-6

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2014...sill-oklahoma/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/03...s-main-street/

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...ration-border/

This Facebook link has many pictures and links from the Temecula issue. Several Temecula residents are also reporting similar events with flags being burnt on this channel:
https://www.facebook.com/BreakingTemeculaNews

Here is another report of flags being burned but this one is out of Murrieta on the 4th of July (which is the same day we saw what we did in Temecula):
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/07/...urrieta-129675

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/imm...crisis-n147436

Like I said, I tried to vary the reports as best I could with the most current information but hopefully this helps as I see you are in MI and likely aren't getting many first hand accounts up there. I stayed away from the (typically) conspiracy theory laden sites from both extremes and focused on national news or their affiliates.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This pic was in the Temecula local news today.

Learn the language or gtfo, amirite?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The image was provided by "an anti-illegal immigrant activist," and the partially burnt flag is on the ground.

burnt-flag3.jpg

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that supposed flag burning crime scene. Something tells me Fox news would give their right nut to have a video or pictures of brown people tearing down american flags from peoples houses and burning them. That bullshit is something some not so clever cracker came up with.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Are we to believe that unaccompanied children are traveling over one thousand miles through Cartel country, through the Mexican desert, through Mexico's immigration policy and through one of the most brutal landscapes in the world without any help to reach the American border?
Hmmm, no? There are smugglers called coyotes that smuggle people pretty much from the southern border of mexico to the US. Corruption at all levels in the Mexican government is responsible for this.

Oh and Mexican 'ICE' counterparts are AWFUL to Guatemalan/Salvadorean/Honduran illegal immigrants, you think Mexican illegals in the US have a hard life? Check out the central american illegals in Mexico.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I never said anyone was armed but there are many recent pictures on the web to substantiate my post. I did my best to use a varied result list from different source material. The only "armed" issue I have heard about was on 27 Jun when a Mexican helicopter crossed the border and opened fire on border agents (nobody was injured - I see this as a diversionary maneuver personally). This has since been verified as Mexico offered an apology (can link source if you wish).
http://www.businessinsider.com/immig...-photos-2014-6
I didn't see any videos/pics of the hispanic people rioting like you claim in the OP of this thread. I did see a large number of sick hispanic people being herded like cattle into confined areas, the businessinsider link had some pretty disgusting stuff. Not that there is a good solution for the federal employees holding the hispanic people. Maybe they should ship them to Canada....

My wife's grandfather was smart when he crossed the border, he didn't stop till he got to Milwaukee.

Juvarisx

Florida
I didn't see any videos/pics of the hispanic people rioting like you claim in the OP of this thread. I did see a large number of sick hispanic people being herded like cattle into confined areas, the businessinsider link had some pretty disgusting stuff. Not that there is a good solution for the federal employees holding the hispanic people. Maybe they should ship them to Canada....

My wife's grandfather was smart when he crossed the border, he didn't stop till he got to Milwaukee.
Its really hard for Mexicans to even get a travel visa into Canada these days. The President of Mexico is apparently angry about it and discussed it at that "Three Amigos" meeting with our PM. Anyways point is, I wouldn't count on that happening.

Generol_sl

shitlord
the businessinsider link had some pretty disgusting stuff.
I agree the BI link was a bad one. Another thing I am seeing in these pictures is that it is certainly not all children as most media is portraying it to be.

Also I didn't see a caption on the picture with the guy with all the bumps. Hopefully that is chickenpox.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
US Economic assistance in 2012:
Honduras 76 million
Mexico 117 million
El Salvador 47 million
etc.

In most cases, the vast majority goes through USAID

That 3.7 billion dollars should come from those sources of money. After all, that money is allocated to helping those countries disparity populations, it just so happens they all wandered over here.

Ending the war on drugs would go a long way to resolving this issue.

Foreign Assistance Data By Country
That's actually the leverage we should use on these countries. It cost about 1200 a person when we deport them. The processing and sending them back. We need to start subtracting from the total aid we give these countries each year.

I'm torn on the issue b/c there are obviously a lot of good people just looking for a better life, but they are bypassing a system where equally good people are waiting to get in. Mexico and South America is one issue, the gang shit, cartels, etc..

The real shit, the shit nobody talks about, are the people coming from Middle East/Northern Africa. People with terrorism ties that we give citizenship to. Then we spend a ton of resources keeping tabs on them. It's fucking crazy and we need to start kicking people.