Borderlands 3

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
She should say "Dank yooo, gum again!" in the most Apo voice possible after a kill streak. But she won't, and the world will be poorer for it. My friend is from India, joined the US Marines and got a US citizenship the propper way. He now lives in the south and once in a while runs into some trouble with rednecks. He always enjoys parting company after a skuffle with them by saying that. Love the guy #nohomo
What are his thoughts on the Shiva arms?

Mick

<Gold Donor>
As much as i want another borderlands game i refuse to give Randy even one cent.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
with all the news surrounding this game... i honestly can't wait to pirate it. like, i might not even play it. but i'm absolutely pirating it just out of principle

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
PR nightmare for this company.

Not really. Supmatto was allegedly using stolen information, and was allegedly even selling access to it. He claims it was public information, TT says otherwise. The way it reads, Someone on the BL3 team was leaking into to Supmatto, and he was using to gain views and direct $. TT says they aren't pursuing legal action at this time...which means they are going to stick their feet as far up his ass as they can after the game has been released.

Of course supmatto is going to spin himself as the victim here, but it sure looks like he's the crooked one. Additionally, he could be facing a number of Federal charges if TT is so inclined to go that route. What he needs to do is issue one giant apology to TT and shut the fuck up about it and pray to god TT doesn't go HPHN on his ass.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Take Two isn't making BL3 either. They're not devs, they're protecting their IPs regardless of potential consequences, the same way Zenimax sues motherfuckers for whatever stupid shit they find that day. If you want to be consistent about that stance you better not buy any Rockstar, WWE/NBA 2K, Civ or Xcom games either, since these are all Take-Two.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not really. Supmatto was allegedly using stolen information, and was allegedly even selling access to it. He claims it was public information, TT says otherwise. The way it reads, Someone on the BL3 team was leaking into to Supmatto, and he was using to gain views and direct $. TT says they aren't pursuing legal action at this time...which means they are going to stick their feet as far up his ass as they can after the game has been released.

Of course supmatto is going to spin himself as the victim here, but it sure looks like he's the crooked one. Additionally, he could be facing a number of Federal charges if TT is so inclined to go that route. What he needs to do is issue one giant apology to TT and shut the fuck up about it and pray to god TT doesn't go HPHN on his ass.

IGN isn't exactly a reliable source. Of course they're going to suck off Take Two. They exist to give good PR to publishers and game studios. If Take Two actually had anything they'd just go after him legally. So far it doesn't look like they do so they're settling for a little old fashioned harassment. This isn't the first time I've heard of Take Two/gearbox threatening streamers/youtubers. Gearbox and Take Two, what a couple of cunty companies. It's like they're made for each other.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
honestly i'm not sure how places like IGN even exist anymore. video game journalism is the best example of what's wrong with MSM except there's no smoke and mirrors to hide it to the common folk. like, EVERYONE knows that they give biased reviews based on what the company gave to them.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
On the EGS roadmap it says that preloading is available as a feature.
1565798501365.png

spronk

FPS noob
Anyone do all the BL3 shift/VIP stuff for prerelease games and whatnot?

This reddit thread has all the codes currently active and stuff, its annoying as fuck though since there are 5 "types" of codes
www.reddit.com/r/borderlands3/comments/bxgq5p/borderlands_vip_program_codes/

i just signed up yesterday and got six of the 8 BL3 pre order guns, if you get 8 you get some sorta extra gun or some shit i dunno

i'm probably gonna buy for PC but i'll buy at gamestop (got tons of credit), i feel like gearbox is gonna go overboard with microtransactions and shit and at least on PC you can usually hack that stuff.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone do all the BL3 shift/VIP stuff for prerelease games and whatnot?

This reddit thread has all the codes currently active and stuff, its annoying as fuck though since there are 5 "types" of codes
www.reddit.com/r/borderlands3/comments/bxgq5p/borderlands_vip_program_codes/

i just signed up yesterday and got six of the 8 BL3 pre order guns, if you get 8 you get some sorta extra gun or some shit i dunno

i'm probably gonna buy for PC but i'll buy at gamestop (got tons of credit), i feel like gearbox is gonna go overboard with microtransactions and shit and at least on PC you can usually hack that stuff.
This is the kind of shit you wait for a trainer/editor and just get everything in 3clicks later on. Especially with how fucking terrible the whole thing looks like, fuck that noise.

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes I was coming here to see if anyone had a script/bot to run through all these codes...

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I did all the codes manually like a commoner. Don't even know if the 'bonus weapon' we get is even gonna be worth the effort. I do like their psycho adverts though:

• 1Worf

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
trying to decide if i get this for ps4 (have a few friends playing maybe) or pc.

any major downsides to ps4?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
trying to decide if i get this for ps4 (have a few friends playing maybe) or pc.

any major downsides to ps4?

You can't pirate a PS4 copy as easily as you can the PC one.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
No modding/cheating, which depending on how fucky they make some stuff(paid DLC for really basic shit, stupid ass designs etc), could be a big downside. Longterm modding could also involve rebalancing shit because Borderlands devs are fucking retarded at doing that. Also the usual issue of PS4, slow loadings, depending on how they setup the game it could be pretty fucking annoying when you're trying to farm an item and have to reload the area constantly, but it takes 40secs of loading. PS4 pro bit better on that but still kinda shit last time I checked versus SSD, but it depends on how long the loadings are. Not entirely sure if you need PS+ for multi too but that could be an issue if you're not subbed and want to play with people(assuming it uses it, no idea).

Generally I'd say pick it up on PC, but I'm biased since I always buy everything on PC if I can help it.

Oh and yeah in case you don't want to buy buy the game, PC is kinda your only choice. I think you can do shit with the PS4 but pretty sure you have to mod it.