Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
That dude is as at least stable enough to be transported. Dust and shock make him look like a zombie.

The questions are Who and Why ?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't want to be THAT guy, but something similar occurred in Nasariyah, Kirkuk and Baghdad not four hours ago. Possible coordinated attack from Al-Qaeda?

Again correct me if I sound like an idiot. Just speculating.

Here's a link to the article:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22149863

*UPDATE- Now confirmation of64injured, two deceased.
over there they call that a Tuesday.

Plus they got elections in 5 days.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jebus cross-checking Mary in the crease.

This makes me profoundly sad. This is a positive, happy event for the city every year. Now it is tainted forever. My thoughts are with the people who experienced loss and/or pain today because of these attacks. I hope the person(s) responsible is brought to justice.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I really feel for that guy. One moment he is running a marathon and the next he won't ever be walking again.

So awful
frown.png

over there they call that a Tuesday.

Plus they got elections in 5 days.
Yeh, I mean you raise a good point. It's very common over there, but still for it to occur on the same day within hours of each other bothers me. But I agree. I'm probably just being a tinfoil hat weirdo.

Jovec

?
The "explosion" at the JFK library is confirmed to be an unrelated electrical fire confined to a mechanical room
Boston Police Commisioner Ed Davis just referenced this and wasn't quite so certain. He said they didn't know if it was related, not that it definitely wasn't.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Jebus cross-checking Mary in the crease.

This makes me profoundly sad. This is a positive, happy event for the city every year. Now it is tainted forever. My thoughts are with the people who experienced loss and/or pain today because of these attacks. I hope the person(s) responsible is brought to justice.
Odds are more people died driving to the event than at the event. It's bad but it's probably way less bad than whomever planned it intended it to be.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
The police chief is talking: 2 bombs detonated simultaneously 50 feet apart, then a third about a half hour ago at the JFK Library (not far away).

They're basicly telling everyone to go home and stay inside.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeh, I mean you raise a good point. It's very common over there, but still for it to occur on the same day within hours of each other bothers me. But I agree. I'm probably just being a tinfoil hat weirdo.
I honestly, think yes.. this is entirely a tinfoil hat theory. This has to be domestic. It screams it

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boston Police Commisioner Ed Davis just referenced this and wasn't quite so certain. He said they didn't know if it was related, not that it definitely wasn't.
yeah I just saw that. I was wrong.

They sound very worried that more explosions will happen.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Odds are more people died driving to the event than at the event. It's bad but it's probably way less bad than whomever planned it intended it to be.
You don't want dead people, you want disfigured people that will live to tell the tale.

I'm reading 12 dead confirmed now? Is that a typo? Jesus Christ. I'm assuming it's the previously injured that have died from blood loss and/or trauma.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How many undetonated bombs have they found so far?

The news make it sound like there's literally dozens of them.