4* Altro (B)
4* Eze (B)
3* Weiss (B)
4* Rashil (A)
4* Melchio (B)
4* Aslan (G)
3* Vargas (G)
3* Elulu (L)

Everything is maxed and I mainly end up running Rashil to cover a single heal and the extra BB charging. Beyond getting Weiss/Vargas/Elulu to 4*, who's the best to get to 5* once I have team cost?

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Probably Elimo and/or Dean, both of them are strong and useful units and I'd say the best you have. Also, I just pulled a terrible Undine in the jap. version and that is with water rare chance up. Truly terrible, I thought you can't get common units in the rare summon anymore.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have a similar question, but a little more narrowed down for my Water Mono team.

Breaker - Ice Tower Tesla
or
Anima - Sea King Mega

Working with what I have at the moment - my team is mostly Guardians. Its the price I pay for spending only 20 bucks on the game I guess. But one of those two units listed would be paired with -

Anima - Spear Arms Radyn
Guardian - Ice Master Dean
Guardian - Felneus
Guardian - Bishop Merith
(I plan to swap Merith out with Elimo when I, not only have the champion, but also the cost available. Guardian Merith can take a hit and her heal fills 5k pretty often till then, though.)

With most of them being Guardian, if Ice Tower gets off the 50% damage reduction - they barely get dented when they are hit by a full BB. His BB at lvl 10 is down to 23 crystals which is ridiculously quick, regardless of Rec.

On the other hand - Since the team "IS" mostly guardian - I feel like Anima Mega might make a better fit?

(Both being respective to their fully evolved form.)

MossyBank

N00b
Planned ahead today and leveled up after 4 pot runs, and was able to do another 3 after, then 4 hours later another one.. so 8 pot runs today so far... and I got 8 pots, did not capture a SINGLE extra pot in any of my runs except the garanteed one at the end in battle 5... and the only pot I really needed was 1 light pot to evolve my Melchio, and I didnt get one.
frown.png

So salty.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Sitting at rank 6900....trying to stay up late and keep doing them every 20 minutes to make sure mad rushers don't surpass me but I'm EST and I get up at 5 AM and already am running on 38+ hours w/o sleep haha (for work not because the game).

I wish I had played during the first day, I could be in top 1,000 easy I think and could have got a fire bulb
frown.png
Fired!

I can't believe I keep winning matches at the top level with my shitty ass team, had a few more losses then getting to the top 10k but still making big jumps against teams of all the maxxed people.

Need to farm some damn pots though before I crash, have like 4 evolves that need double pots
frown.png

Algiz

N00b
I got to evolve my Cyborg Lilith then dump a handful of Kings, Gods, and Crystals on her. Feels glorious.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got Dean and Logan both evo'd to 5 stars. And pulled a Leore from the healerfest. So, as usual, rainbow team being shoved down my throat=P

moontayle

Golden Squire
Added link to the first post.

Haven't seen anything specific mentioned for this update so I have no idea what to expect.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I don't think they're completely done yet. I certainly don't even try to log on when maintenance is set until they update their FB page.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That extra cost is going to be incredible since I have so many things waiting for cost to evolve. Well, and Pots and Totems but thoes are 'more easily' over come. Based on that Long Term Tier list it looks like I've got a good Rainbow team with "Elite Long Term" units in Signas, Grybe, Sefia, and Aisha. Would love to pick up a Tree for green / healer (if I didn't want to invest in Twins) and then something for elite Dark.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I just cleared some spots on my friends list so if you tried to add me in the past and I was full, toss an invite my way. Remember to have RR or whatever in your chat box so I know you are from here.

ID: 73787594