Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'll vote for you twice, Cad. But i'm voting for Trexy too. She's really blooming into our little Hillary.

Bonus points if either of you could get etoilet back, I want to watch Trex tell her to go eat a stick of butter again.

iannis

Musty Nester
All I really know is that girl fights are equally compelling as hilarious. Bitches really get creative with it.

We need to find Trex a worthy opponent.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
All I really know is that girl fights are equally compelling as hilarious. Bitches really get creative with it.

We need to find Trex a worthy opponent.

I love how there's not like any doubt that trex and etoille were girls. Like their particular brand of inane shitposting and griping about nonsense is just so female none of us even think to doubt it. Fucking hilarious.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
I'll vote for you twice, Cad. But i'm voting for Trexy too. She's really blooming into our little Hillary.

Bonus points if either of you could get etoilet back, I want to watch Trex tell her to go eat a stick of butter again.

She's probably dead from eating too many sticks of butter.

She didn't like me because her and Ravvenn were BFFs and Ravvenn didn't like me...LOOK WHO WON THAT FIGHT.

I love how there's not like any doubt that trex and etoille were girls. Like their particular brand of inane shitposting and griping about nonsense is just so female none of us even think to doubt it. Fucking hilarious.

I love how there is a lot of doubt whether or not you are a lawyer. Like your particular brand of being bad at arguing, the fact that your arguments are often invalid and usually not well thought out.... Not to mention there is no way in hell I could get a sixteenth of the questions on the bar right, and I've had to correct you on your law knowledge a couple times. Fucking hilarious.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
None of you.

You all lost in that situation.

giphy.gif

Damn I love that gif. Brb, gtg masturbate.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She's probably dead from eating too many sticks of butter.

She didn't like me because her and Ravvenn were BFFs and Ravvenn didn't like me...LOOK WHO WON THAT FIGHT.

I love how there is a lot of doubt whether or not you are a lawyer. Like your particular brand of being bad at arguing, the fact that your arguments are often invalid and usually not well thought out.... Not to mention there is no way in hell I could get a sixteenth of the questions on the bar right, and I've had to correct you on your law knowledge a couple times. Fucking hilarious.
SHUT THE FUCK UP

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

trex

Queen Bee
I'm honestly not sure who is worse off, Ravvenn or trex

See, let's talk about what you just said and let me tell you why this is a horrible argument.

I have two beautiful children I have custody of and I'm married to their dad. I don't work because money is pouring in and I don't need to. I haven't burned bridges with any of my friends, I've never slept with a married man, I've never scammed anyone of anything, I've never been in any legal trouble, I've never had sex for money, I am STD free and I don't have a drug problem.

Now, Mr. Lawyer, this is where you state the reasons you think the quoted statement is true.

• 1Bullshit

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Meh, Ravv and Trex are exactly the same. Getting filled with man seed is their only skill / occupation.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Meh, Ravv and Trex are exactly the same. Getting filled with man seed is their only skill / occupation.

She's really fucking good at school related shit. Used to grind out so much college work in me & req's debauchery filled tower for quite awhile.

fuck school, amirite

• 1Garbage

trex

Queen Bee
She's really fucking good at school related shit. Used to grind out so much college work in me & req's debauchery filled tower for quite awhile.

fuck school, amirite

It's true. My grades are like my boobs. Solid As.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
it is fucked to imagine trex and tyen writing these things together....next to each other....

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.