Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

it's mind botteling stupid for them to not be throwing everything they can at blackout. the average joe will never notice the difference but the average joe watches pro streamers who do that bitch about it and will attribute every single loss to this. this would be so easy to fix and make everyone happy, I can't imagine the extra cost would be that bad

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it's mind botteling stupid for them to not be throwing everything they can at blackout. the average joe will never notice the difference but the average joe watches pro streamers who do that bitch about it and will attribute every single loss to this. this would be so easy to fix and make everyone happy, I can't imagine the extra cost would be that bad

Wasn't blackout 10hz in beta and they upgraded it to 20hz? IIRC the multiplayer mode is the one that got hit here? Or am I confusing shit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't blackout 10hz in beta and they upgraded it to 20hz? IIRC the multiplayer mode is the one that got hit here? Or am I confusing shit.

shroud was looking at something at the start of stream that it was 60 in the beta and they dumped it to 20

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I think the shitty tick rate is even worse in a cod game compared to other shooters because all of the guns seem to have a MUCH higher rate of fire. which creates those nasty bursts of damage for the person getting shot at more frequently.

spronk

FPS noob
i'd bet its for launch and as the playerbase cools down they dial it back up, but yeah its pretty lame and a bit silly for a company that will probably make $1 billion over 72 hours from COD to cheapen out like this

dunkey's review

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking 6+ hour stint of blackout with one win. Then a multiplayer break and one two basically back to back. I actually highlighted the second one as we had 23 kills and had some fucking insane situations. But here's some fun stuff in under 60 second clips!

Normal squad stuff

360 murder homicide!

No cheaters in blackout today, but MAYBE one in Multiplayer. Then again they're using akimbo Saugs which may just be so retardedly powerful you just look like you have aimbot.

Edit: Here's the clipped game that was pretty insane, but it's 24 fucking minutes long. SKIP TO 6:30 BECAUSE I AM THE FUCKING WORST. Fuck.

Last edited:

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I think this game is already dying on PC. lobbies in blackout in the early mornings take a while to fill up. Just tried about 45 min ago to play FFA and it took a while for the game to start cause it couldnt find anyone! lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moonmoon has been paying people $100 if they can melee kill him in Blackout. Supposedly he ended up paying $300 in one stream. I don't think it's from this stream the clip is from.

Cybsled

I think this game is already dying on PC. lobbies in blackout in the early mornings take a while to fill up. Just tried about 45 min ago to play FFA and it took a while for the game to start cause it couldnt find anyone! lol

No China/Asia and minimal Euros probably on NA is why mornings take time. I have zero issues later in the day or during weekends.

spronk

FPS noob
90% of my games are in the morning or afternoon (PST) on PS4 and insta matches for blackout and TDM/hc-TDM. Have played a few games of blackout on PC but it still crashes a bit for me, plus the black market thing isn't open yet so I prefer PS4 still.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I'm done with multiplayer mode until they nerf dual saugs. Anyone who uses that shit is an absolute faggot.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I think I'm done with multiplayer mode until they nerf dual saugs. Anyone who uses that shit is an absolute faggot.
Hardcore makes it mostly a non issue. I'm done until they unfuck the 20hz ticrate.

spronk

FPS noob
haha got a solo blackout victory, just hid like a bitch in the toilet while the final circles closed up around me, fired a sensor dart at a tree and the two other guys killed each other while i was getting to ready to shoot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So apparently you don't take falling damage when you are downed? How did that make it past beta?

Also why is zombies mode a magnitude louder then the rest of the game?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
So apparently you don't take falling damage when you are downed? How did that make it past beta?

Also why is zombies mode a magnitude louder then the rest of the game?

I think patch notes mentioned they're gonna fix the volume discrepancy at least. the falling damage is lolworthy. especially since its so damned easy to DIE/get knocked out to fall damage in blackout. Had one game where i landed construction and hit the side of the building, then fell to my death.

But at least its not like beta where you can jump and die to the helicopter blades (at least I haven't had it happen yet)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some fun things we've learned testing stuff this week:

You can put a Trophy System INSIDE the helicopter. It will absorb 2 missiles IF you make sure to angle the opening of the chopper towards the missile. It will also FUCK YOU UP MAJORLY if some one inside the helicopter tries to fire a rocket. It basically insta nukes the rocket inside your chopper doing 1/2 hp to everyone.

You can sensor dart an RC car. EZ recon.

You can put one, ONLY ONE, mesh mine on an RC car and potentially run into someone and kill them. If you put two on it they instantly blow up for some reason.

Haven't yet put a cymbal monkey on an RC car, but we're headed that way.

Also various sniper rifles/scopes are bugged in various ways but I don't know the details. Basically the Sniper Scope itself seems super fucked. It works sometimes but othertimes you can shoot at a standing still person and not hit them when it should be a headshot/chestshot and hit them in the dick at the least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user