Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Cybsled

Sniper scope isn't centered supposedly (it is off center towards the right), so people recommend you stick to the 4x until they get it fixed.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The bug in zombies where the it just game overs after the round ends is super great, 10 games in a row of it and you can't tell if it is because of a failed host migration or just the bug plus it only seems to happen on IX.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got the ching coins today and finished #2 and fucked it all up because I got scraped by blue near the end. Feels fucking bad man.

Fadaar

That guy
havent got it yet but from watching streamers the two things i'd like to see changed are the wingsuit requiring a much longer fall time to activate (or, you know, any fall time at all) and flashbangs massively nerfed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Flashbangs are even a problem in regular MP. All around they suck, anything that takes you out of the battle for like 3 seconds in a game with a sub 1 second TTK needs to be gone from the game.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
havent got it yet but from watching streamers the two things i'd like to see changed are the wingsuit requiring a much longer fall time to activate (or, you know, any fall time at all) and flashbangs massively nerfed

That's an exploit. The wingsuit is supposed to only be activate above 6 stories. He's literally just abusing a weird exploit people found.

We lost a game to a fucker with a shotgun wingsuitting around. It's just classless to use it.

Nine bangs do need a tweak. You can't have people be blind for 5 full seconds and not be able to do anything. The nine bang needs to just blind you and let you do whatever you want, but with no vision. The concussion should partially blind you and stun you. Right now the ninebang is the concussion + even more. It's pretty fucking OP. Grimmmz purposefully holds on to a Reinforced perk to the end of the game just because of this reason. The end circle is basically whoever can nine bang the other people first.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
That's an exploit. The wingsuit is supposed to only be activate above 6 stories. He's literally just abusing a weird exploit people found.

We lost a game to a fucker with a shotgun wingsuitting around. It's just classless to use it.

Nine bangs do need a tweak. You can't have people be blind for 5 full seconds and not be able to do anything. The nine bang needs to just blind you and let you do whatever you want, but with no vision. The concussion should partially blind you and stun you. Right now the ninebang is the concussion + even more. It's pretty fucking OP. Grimmmz purposefully holds on to a Reinforced perk to the end of the game just because of this reason. The end circle is basically whoever can nine bang the other people first.

I think limiting a person to one flashbang grenade total in their inventory would be a good change as well. Shouldn't be able to spam chuck them.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I think limiting a person to one flashbang grenade total in their inventory would be a good change as well. Shouldn't be able to spam chuck them.

The patch today removed stacking for 9bangs and clusters, so no 2 for 1s anymore. They also increased the charge time for the priming and increased the amount of time before the 9bang detonates.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like somebody said you should be able to ADS while flashed. Concs should be the thing that removes ADS. Fix that and they are fine. Also the no stacking thing was definitely needed.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
so basically he uploaded a highlights video showing a string of sketchy shit as proof? Don't think he understands the point.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
so basically he uploaded a highlights video showing a string of sketchy shit as proof? Don't think he understands the point.
Looked fine to me, apparently Treyarch thought the same if hes unbanned. One shot weapons are just BS.

Xevy

Log Wizard
He's using the operator Mod Mozu (all headshots are one-shot kill) and the Paladin (one shot kill if chest or higher) to show him just twitch shooting people. Almost any competent player can do the exact shit he just did. Except me, I got the Mozu operator mod and it fucking sucks for me. The Paladin however is Original Hanzo style log shooter that doesn't even need to hit their body (seriously) to kill them. People use it as a shotgun and just run around hit scope and fire. Not like the old COD quickscope, just straight up remove hipfire sights, then fire. It probably shoots a bullet about twice as wide as a person.

Paladin for sure needs to be nerfed. It's annoying having 3 guys on each side every map doing that shit. At least as a shotgunner I have to get close to one shot you, and that's my weakness. Paladin can do it at 200m or 0m. Their only weakness is the rechamber time which is still pretty fast compared to other games bolt-action rifles.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This battle royale looks really fluid and has a ton of cool ass items.

Cybsled

Ya, it's pretty awesome. The movement and pacing is good and the gadgets/items you can find add a new layer of complexity to the matches.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
He's using the operator Mod Mozu (all headshots are one-shot kill) and the Paladin (one shot kill if chest or higher) to show him just twitch shooting people. Almost any competent player can do the exact shit he just did. Except me, I got the Mozu operator mod and it fucking sucks for me. The Paladin however is Original Hanzo style log shooter that doesn't even need to hit their body (seriously) to kill them. People use it as a shotgun and just run around hit scope and fire. Not like the old COD quickscope, just straight up remove hipfire sights, then fire. It probably shoots a bullet about twice as wide as a person.

Paladin for sure needs to be nerfed. It's annoying having 3 guys on each side every map doing that shit. At least as a shotgunner I have to get close to one shot you, and that's my weakness. Paladin can do it at 200m or 0m. Their only weakness is the rechamber time which is still pretty fast compared to other games bolt-action rifles.
I've been a victim of someone shooting someone beside me with the paladin and being collateral killed. Was pretty WTF.

spronk

FPS noob
wait, what? how does the paladin kill you as collateral on same team? hardcore mode?

and yeah the few times I've been killed by paladin in blackout its sucked bad, just a 1 shot straight up headshot kill when i look at the killcam. just feels awful when you die that way. doesn't happen as much to me in MP mode, just constantly moving means a sniper is usually a sitting duck since there are almost no spots where you can wall yourself in. there have been 1 or 2 times when the enemy team does build up a little fort basically with barricades and razer wire and then they snipe from there and that totally is a pisser, especially when your team just keeps running into the kill zone

Xevy

Log Wizard
Patch today fixed the glider exploit. That's the word they used. Exploit.

• 1Like