Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I passed out and woke up with this on my tv at like 5am, little frightened. When casting to a tv and a stream ends, twitch will just show the last second and not update. Xevy Xevy

Screenshot_20181018-111055_Twitch.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Boom.tv Code Red: Hosted by DrDisrespect

doc's codered tourny about to start, these things are pretty fun to watch

gist is two teams of two join as a 4 man squad and whichever team ends up with the most kills after I think 3 (?) rounds moves up in the brackets

20k grand prize I believe

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol shroud could have won that solo, doc did almost nothing

he's making fun of himself pretty good though

Xevy

Log Wizard
FYI:

Headshots only do 10% more damage than body shots. But they do bypass lvl 1/2 armor. So they're kinda eh. Also the Augr does 62 damage per shot on an unarmored target. Pure dogshit.

• 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
Didn't think you can. Pretty sure Destiny2/COD are Activision games but don't accept Blizz Bux.

You can. Its how I bought both BO4 and Destiny 2 and Expansions. Just gotta use the token as battle.net money.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FYI:

Headshots only do 10% more damage than body shots. But they do bypass lvl 1/2 armor. So they're kinda eh. Also the Augr does 62 damage per shot on an unarmored target. Pure dogshit.

Agree. I've tried to make it work so many times and it is hot garbage. Titan is better long range then that shit. Also SDM is the m14 before the nerf. Absolute beast mode

Cybsled

Wtf is this PS4 getting shit a week early? I can understand from a console vs console, but PC? The market that was dead for COD but is coming back for this game? PC plays aren’t going to buy some shit potato console to play early. They need to fix this shit ASAP.

spronk

FPS noob
Sony has an exclusive marketing deal for COD, it used to be a MONTH early access for everything

i don't get what this new black market stuff is though, all i see is a line of new stuff but no real indication of how to get any of it

Xevy

Log Wizard
So they partially broke Blackout and you can't always loot stuff from people you kill. Pretty fucking annoying seeing an SDM or Paladin or something and no one can loot it. Also, they added a "toggle" or "hold" on ALL healing items in your gameplay setting and for some FUCKING REASON it's set to "hold" by default. So to heal you have to hold X the entire time unless you switch it back. Super, super dumb.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
yea , a few fuckup in their patch. Servers were shit last night also. Hopefully a quick fix is inc.

spronk

FPS noob
people seem pretty mad about how slow the progression is for the new event (lasting another 52 days) and halloween event (lasting 12 days?) in terms of how slow progression seems to be. There is no actual $$ MTX yet but i'm 99.999999% sure thats coming in any day now, and if it lets you progress faster with $$ thats pretty lame. On the other hand everything seems to be just cosmetic - skins, calling cards, sprays, etc - so i can't get super mad but I hope they allow faster/better progression via challenges, daily stuff, etc.

After maybe 3-4 hours of play over 2 days I'm level 3 on the progression for the event, out of level 200. There's no way I'd reach max cap in the timeframe it seems to show, I think someone said you'd pretty much have to play 6 hours a day every day to hit it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
No wins today, but had some fun. Also ran into a legit hacker in Blackout:

But some things went exactly to plans:

And others didn't:

Played a bunch of multiplayer and had like 10 games in a row where the enemy team had between 200 and 1000 ping. No fucking clue what was going on there. Also ran into at least one, probably two cheaters in multiplayer. One was actually lag-switching. What is this, fucking 2001?

• 1Like