Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shroud's still going and hasn't slept yet. Importantly, he's been playing 3 and 4 man squads which is just awesome gameplay. Plenty of amusing and amazing moments that will get clipped and youtubed this week

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lirik has been cleaning up so far today in Blackout. He has gotten multiple wins today so far.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK this zombie experience alone is worth 60$. Seems like they added some guns to BR as well and some of the 3 rount burst guns don't seem as shitty anymore. But seriously I might be playing zombies only for the next few weeks. Haven't even touched multiplayer yet. Very impressed with what I see so far.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
pretty funny COD takes down pubg, battlefield, and likely will give fortnight a blackeye. all in one fell swoop

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I wouldn't mind getting this, but how strong is the playerbase on PC? I know console will always have more, but I would hope PC is strong enough to pull good numbers. I'm just leery thanks to the previous ones having a fraction of players.

Cybsled

I wouldn't mind getting this, but how strong is the playerbase on PC? I know console will always have more, but I would hope PC is strong enough to pull good numbers. I'm just leery thanks to the previous ones having a fraction of players.

It has only been out for a day, so any feedback now doesn't mean much for the long term. However, I've found Blackout matches pretty fast and the lobbies have filled quickly. The only slow time was at like 7-8am EST, but even then it only took a minute or so. Not any longer than PUBG.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I haven't tried regular MP or Zombies, but the BR mode is fun. Shroud doing another 24 hr stream today

Had my funniest kill last game. I was in Rivertown and knew someone was following me, so I tossed one of those windup monkey bombs in some grass as I ran through town. Somehow, it actually killed the guy lol

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Wait, this is actually good?

Im really liking it so far on ps4, mostly been playing hard point to learn the guns and unlock everything. I really havent played a CoD in years so im pretty fucking terrible still and still dialing in the settings. The maps are cool but as alaays the spawns arent quite 100% yet and the guns will need some love.

Only played a few games of battle royal but it will be the game to play for the next two years or however long it lasts. I just really need to play with all the guns in normal MP to really be good at BR.

For 60 bucks I would say go for it when you want to kill some mofos.

Im also looling into buying some new controllers (ps4) since mine feel low energy and thats why im dying so much... right? If anyone has gotten some new ones lately, lemme know what ya got.

Last edited:

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I'm still using the one's that came with my PS4 but I have made some changes. I got domed caps for the thumb sticks which makes movement way easier to me. You either love them or hate them. I got grips for the handles which helps with larger hands. Lastly I jacked some trigger screws from an old X-Box Scuf controller I had. I just used the smallest drill bit I had and put a small hole in the triggers then screwed the screws in and they work well.

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
Best COD in years imo , and blackout is a really solid BR , which should keep the pc population healthy on its own. It's also really well optimized.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Because it has BR it's very popular in pc

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have skipped most of the CODs after Black Ops 2 due to lazer guns and jet packs, however I did pick up Cod WAW for the WW2 feelz. This COD seems to be fun so far, the MP and the BO game plays are fun. I havent found a weapon that I havent like and it should keep anyone interested for a little while.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

BR alone will retain PC player base well into the year, and I wouldn't imagine they wouldn't release another BR map, although they might not since they already have the other content already announced. I've played all modes, most modes on multiplayer, and wait time is non existent and ping variance of players is around 50ms. Same thing with zombies and BR. I feel this game will be extremely healthy on PC for at least 2 years maybe more. It is easily the best COD I played (stopped playing after BLOP2 so take that for what you will).

Wait, this is actually good?

Best COD yet. Of course if you like the SP experience of the old ones you might be let down by the absence of it in BLOPS 4

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Best COD yet. Of course if you like the SP experience of the old ones you might be let down by the absence of it in BLOPS 4

Even still there's the like solo bot skrims for skins etc. but no actual campaign otherwise i guess? Even get Evangeline Lilly doing the VO, even though they made her face animations extra derpy.

spronk

FPS noob
oh shit my girl Kate is the VO for the character mini stories? gotta check that out

man i've done terrible so far in blackout solo, i'll get a few kills but usually end up dying to some dude tossing a grenade at me as i'm looting somewhere around the 3d or 4th circle. not sure what guns are good in blackout either, there are so goddamn many.

one thing i really like about blackout is that it seems way easier to get to loot crates vs pubg or fortnite. they just drop a lot more often and spread out better, in just 5 games i've looted three (and died like... 2 mins later). the loot was insane though, fully mod'd awesome guns like a sniper or a paladin LMG

• 1Like

Cybsled

In playing around with the guns, I would probably say the full auto-ARs are the best. The KN (looks like an AK sorta) has extremely little recoil and shoots pretty straight...somewhat slower rate of fire, but it is a 7.62 weapon. Maddox is ok and mostly suited for close/medium range...5.56, high rate of fire. Rampart fully kitted out is decent.

For snipers, forget the DMRs. The paladin/keshka or w/e are ok but very low ROF (but if you hit you do a fuckton of damage), Outlaw is a good alternative: little lower damage, but it is bolt action but a much higher rate of fire.

Pump shotty (MOG) is still best bet for very close range. It can 1-shot level 3 armor if you're close enough. Fully kitted Cordite (the p90) is also pretty good at very close ranges due to its insane ROF.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have been doing the solo runs as well, 1-2 kills each time and now I have been waiting it out and letting the 4-somes kill themselves off till I am top 10. I would have to say the BO/BR gameplay would be much better with a group of friends and mics.

spronk

FPS noob
I have been doing the solo runs as well, 1-2 kills each time and now I have been waiting it out and letting the 4-somes kill themselves off till I am top 10. I would have to say the BO/BR gameplay would be much better with a group of friends and mics.

wait you are queuing solo for squad games? why not just queue for solo mode?