Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Cybsled

After watching Shroud and Doc, this may be the first COD since Cod:MW that I may get

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone apparently shot at drdisrespect house while he was streaming. Some people really cant turn off their switch when offline. Fuckin inbreds with access to firearms.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I had no intention of ever buying a CoD game again, but damnit if people aren't making this sound like it might be worth it. That and BFV shitting the bed so hard makes me want to buy this out of spite.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm ready to let the current 'realistic-ish' FPS genre either die or be replaced by a newcomer. Or perhaps first it will die, and then be replaced by a newcomer.

Cod lost me when they went into space guns and wall jumping and bf lost me when they went into blue-hairs and sjwism.

Time for a newer better company to take over. To quote Kylo Ren, it's time to let old things die.

• 2Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I'm ready to let the current 'realistic-ish' FPS genre either die or be replaced by a newcomer. Or perhaps first it will die, and then be replaced by a newcomer.

Cod lost me when they went into space guns and wall jumping and bf lost me when they went into blue-hairs and sjwism.

Time for a newer better company to take over. To quote Kylo Ren, it's time to let old things die.

Quoting Kylo or anything from the new series kinda invalidates the previous statements. Bad movies with forgettable lines.

However, I still somewhat agree. Meh on the basic BLOPS4 gameplay because of the linear hallways/small map glorified deathmatches. but the BR has me excited. Because its not what you would expect the engine to do and it's doing it well so far. Where BFV's just looks awful from a gameplay perspective, without even needing to rely on reee'ing about the SJW agenda.

• 2Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Quoting Kylo or anything from the new series kinda invalidates the previous statements. Bad movies with forgettable lines.

However, I still somewhat agree. Meh on the basic BLOPS4 gameplay because of the linear hallways/small map glorified deathmatches. but the BR has me excited. Because its not what you would expect the engine to do and it's doing it well so far. Where BFV's just looks awful from a gameplay perspective, without even needing to rely on reee'ing about the SJW agenda.

It's all of the above. BFV looks cringey gameplay-wise and it has been infested by The Cult. Not to mention there are about 10 other reasons not to give EA any more money.

CoD has been trash since after Blops2. "Look Mommy! I did a CoD!"

There has to be some sort of brilliant amalgam of these two competitors. I'm personally ready to let these two cunts die. They have enough money. Let someone with fresh ideas and no political or corporate masters take over.

Last edited:

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dont think you understand how no difference that makes to someone whos a father. Someone could be throwing rocks at my place id still go full tilt.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
The beta will be open for all PC users starting friday i think, you need the Blizzard launcher

If you wanna try it out on PS4, here are 3 friend codes I got from activision. Only use if you are actually gonna play on PS4, since its like a 20 gig download I think. The PS4 beta runs until friday, the PC/xb1 beta starts friday and runs until monday

6FMK-QQNT-9DBQ
6FML-TFN6-L2N3
KLJ4-3HNP-E535

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I believe it's Saturday unless you pre-order, then it's Friday (PC only).

I watched Doc and Shroud play, it looks damn good. My only complaints are the menus, hopefully it's changed for the PC. It's quite remarkable how much it looks like PUBG. The trees, shipping containers look indentical. If it wasn't for the movement and different gun models I would have wondered if it was PUBG at first glance.

Blackout dates.PNG

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can’t believe I may pick this up.

sukik sukik wasn’t believing me but with the bag of fail ol BFV may very well be after beta....

We’re both butthurt that there is no shitty campaign to laugh about either in Blops4. I know most of the posters here could give two shits but I love any kind of single player FPS campaign. Pure popcorn schlock.

Anyways

Grab a Monster and Gfuel. It’s Blops4 time.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just got an early access code for PC from nVidia in my email. It gets me early access without having to pre-order.

Check your Promo tab boys!

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
BFV pushing off their BR mode till post-launch is looking like a major blunder on their part. The BLOPS4 hype really ramped up quickly due to how good their BR mode looks.

• 2Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never liked the multiplayer in a CoD game. The only fun I get from the series is their goofy single player campaigns which they've abandoned. Now they won't even get my redbox rental dollar!

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i got a email from nvidia with a BLOPS4 beta code for PC too, be sure to register it asap since you FIRST have to register it on the call of duty website which in turn will queue you for a code for the blizzard launcher (later)

for people who registered last time they also sent out 3 friend codes, they may do that again. PC is OPEN BETA however starting saturday I think, anyone can play

• 1Like