Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pre-loading is now live if you're wanting to get it downloading before teh weekend. If anyone has a spare key for Friday hook a bro up, no idea why I didn't get one in my gmail.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pre-loading is now live if you're wanting to get it downloading before teh weekend. If anyone has a spare key for Friday hook a bro up, no idea why I didn't get one in my gmail.

Check ya PMs

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interested though I think my heart with Tarkov currently. Anyone have a favorite vid of the battle royale for black ops handy? That's got me at least someone piqued interest.

Cybsled

Shroud played it earlier this week and Doc has been playing a bunch...plenty of footage to watch just between those two.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Interested though I think my heart with Tarkov currently. Anyone have a favorite vid of the battle royale for black ops handy? That's got me at least someone piqued interest.

Check Shroud and Doc, I had to turn off Shroud's though because he was playing with Lirik and that guy is annoying as shit.

• 1Salty

spronk

FPS noob
i can preload the BLOPS 4 beta on pc under battle.net, 17 gig download. not sure if i'll be able to play "early" tomorrow or not, i used my nvidia key on the cod website but didn't get anything back yet for a battle.net key. ps4 beta ends tomorrow so it'll be interesting to compare PS4 play vs PC

i wish my wow account wasn't banned, i coulda bought this game with wow gold lol

• 1Like

Cybsled

Looks like there is a Twitch promo today too. If you have Bliz linked to Twitch and watch some chosen streamers for an hour, you get the early PC beta. I think it is Ninja, Shroud, Summit1g, and Timethetatman.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Looks like there is a Twitch promo today too. If you have Bliz linked to Twitch and watch some chosen streamers for an hour, you get the early PC beta. I think it is Ninja, Shroud, Summit1g, and Timethetatman.

Poor Doc. I think he's put more hours into blops 4 than any of those names so far and not on the list. plus his house got shot at with bb guns mid COD

Hekotat

Poor Doc. I think he's put more hours into blops 4 than any of those names so far and not on the list. plus his house got shot at with bb guns mid COD

He got his own GFuel flavor though, sounds like a good trade off to me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So watching streams, between this and fortnite wonder how pubg will fair. Seems like this will be taking a big chunk of pubg players away.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
couple of spare battle.net codes, if they are all used don't worry its open beta starting tomorrow on PC. if you are in early beta on PC go to Log in and login and you should see 4 codes up on top too

NOTE: the FIRST code is YOUR code, you should redeem it and not give it away like I almost did lol

beta is live for the people with early access now

Your Battle.net code: NHJJ-CKWX-4MCRF-X4MB-JPRN
Your Battle.net code: NHJJ-HRF6-MMVXK-9QNS-SMVV
Your Battle.net code: NHJJ-X86B-WJ6GF-8694-84CB

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brought up the Shroud stream, muted in the background while doing work. Got the beta access in just over an hour.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wonder if it has to be one hour continuous? Not that it matters because I'm just going to leave it in running while I'm at work for like 3 hours.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm surprised they didn't include Lirik on the viewer for beta access thing. The guy has been playing BR games since Arma 2.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
After playing it. the only thing i'd miss about pubg is the less arcade-ish movement. people crouch sliding everywhere gets a little annoying. But that's just the COD franchise for you, they wont change that.

Other than that I just have to get used to sniper rifles and spotting weapons I wan't to use easier. After so much time in PUBG it's hard to change to something different, but i just gotta grind through it.

Additionally, if anyone gets a spare friend key, mind PM'ing me? I'm trying to get one for a buddy.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got the nVidia thing, and then never received the B.net code to actually allow me to play it. Will head over to Twitch.