Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Got a code with my 2070 super but saying it's invalid :/ was kinda looking forward to this, havent played a CoD or any fps in awhile

spronk

FPS noob
you have to redeem nvidia codes on a specific geforce site and then that gives you an actual battle.net code, although if its just a pack in with the card maybe someone ripped it off and then returned the card to amazon/etc

rumor is MW will introduce soon a 200 player battle royale mode, along with a battle pass stream similar to fortnite, apex, etc. not sure if its before holidays or after though

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah it said to redeem on Geforce Experience but the code is saying invalid. I emailed their support.

spronk

FPS noob
new content drop dec 3d

EKUv591UwAAsUj9.jpg:large

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Na it's a gunbunny gamergirl

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lol she mine
God bless Texas.

Excited for the Crash map, praying they drop some MW2 maps. Favela, Highrise, Skidrow, Scrapyard, or Terminal would be dope.
Also I was in fucking awe of some the kills some people had on me in really immediate close quarters... Then it dawned on me it was usually console players with aim assist. Had to turn that crossplay off, shit was super annoying. Add that to the Logitech wireless receiver shitting the bed, and trying to play this game with a corneal abrasion = bad times.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
big ass patch today, new battle pass thing which lasts ~62 days and has 100 tiers and each one unlocks something. I think you have to spend 1000 COD points to buy it, but it also gives COD points as you progress and it seems to refund 1k or so as well? You can buy tiers as well so thats pretty scummy but par for the course for p2w COD.

new map crash, 24/7 mode as well replacing the previous map i loved hope they bring that back. enjoying it so far

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shipment lol. Too bad they don't have Bonus Explosive Damage, Frag*3, and Martyrdom anymore. Those plus an LMG was like 70+ kills guaranteed.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
My network connection has seemed to have gone to shit now ever since some of these patches have dropped. Do any of you guys fuck with worrying open the NAT type etc? Not sure why my latency has become such shit.

Also on the CoD pass shit. Is it 20 tiers with out the pass, and then you can unlock the pass without spending money? Sorta confused.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Are there more patch notes than the ones posted on the Bnet link? Because you can tell they give little fucks about bug fixes if so lol

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I randomly get frame drops down to single digits for 15 to 20 seconds at a time and I have no clue why. Usually running 100+ fps.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I randomly get frame drops down to single digits for 15 to 20 seconds at a time and I have no clue why. Usually running 100+ fps.

Been seeing this occasionally as well. The first few weeks, I had none of these issues... Hoping yesterday was just a shit day for their servers, but every few mintues I'd get in a firefight, and then everything would warp after a quick pause. So damn annoying.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been seeing this occasionally as well. The first few weeks, I had none of these issues... Hoping yesterday was just a shit day for their servers, but every few mintues I'd get in a firefight, and then everything would warp after a quick pause. So damn annoying.

Turned off tessellation for now and it cleared up but not sure if it is a real fix til I can play more.

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
these fucking faggots don't get it. NO ONE want to play as a fucking woman in a modern shooter game. Go fuck yourself.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
these fucking faggots don't get it. NO ONE want to play as a fucking woman in a modern shooter game. Go fuck yourself.
Smaller models. You always want to play as a female in pvp games! That said. It'd be on if they'd add midgets. In fact, seems pretty discriminatory that they dont!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Did you not play MMOs? Lot of fucking wannabe trannies in gaming.

• 1Like